26 Feb 10/Epi 117

PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hola amigos !! ... here goes...

Rapid recap πŸ˜› Urmi spots Amoli n Radhe at Holika poojan ...they say they r leaving n Urmi also says to go away far ... Dv arrives n tries to find amoli while doing Holi pooja ... nearly catches her but she manages to escape .. he is fuming n vows to kill Radhe b4 sunrise... Amoli n Radhe in jungle ask villagers to stay for the night... DV holding on the ring n Amoli's pic thinking where she is ...

Part 1...

Epi starts wiv Radhe n Amoli entering this barn .. she gets a lantern n brightens it seeing Radhe who seems to feeling giddy but is still standing πŸ˜†... so she makes him sit down on a crate ... n like a good puppet he does πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£πŸ€£... she lights a fire n seeing his wounds touches his cheek n then a absolutely beautiful song begins "Kyun Mera Dil" ... that song is just amazing so romantic n a mood setter so if ur not interested in the scene then close ur eyes n enjoy the song 😊 ... she gets out the turmeric ointment given to her by the priest  n applies it to his wounds (isnt that smart in all the running around she remembered to take the ointment πŸ˜†)... they have an unconscious/conscious eyelock πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£ ... she stands to go but he calls her Amoli!!

Cut to DV who touches the pic of Amoli n then scene shifts back to Radhe who also touches her back where she has wound (very nicely shot)... he says even ur hurt u should apply the haldi as well ... here ill do it... so she hands it to him n he starts applying the ointment.. he asks its hurting a lot isnt it .. she doesnt reply but faces him n he says i cannot see tears in ur eyes ... i will take away all ur troubles... they hug n he adds ur everything to me... wife, friend, life partner everything... he feels n sees a wound on her waist... n well... u can see the scene for urself πŸ˜‰(im not going to go into detail πŸ˜†)... n then they consummate their marriage ...

Cut 2 DV at that moment who screams Amoli !!!! where are u ?? where?? 

Cut 2 haveli ... haveli is being decorated with lights n flowers etc... but oh no the original haveli is changed 😭... 

Part 2

Urmi tells Shankar kaka to stop all thsi... poor kaka asks y Malkin have i done something wrong?? no kaka ur Malik has πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... she replies if there aint going to be an engagement in this haveli then there is no need 4 decorations ... n then her MIL comes sayign wot r u doing?? kaka leaves n Urmi replies apni zindagi ki door apne haathon mein le rahi hoon (i am trying to take control of my life).... loved that line by her πŸ‘... her MIL says thakurs wives are not permitted to do that... she retorts i can alteast try !! i will fight till i can n the rest is upto God... her MIL says do u think DV will let Amoli go from his life?? she replies by now both would have gone so far out of DV's reach... DV's mom says how can u be so sure?? so she says coz i have sent them n she narates how they met at Holika poojan n she advised that they leave .. she says they should be out of the district by 2moz morning..

DV's mom says ur hubby aint one of those who accepts defeat easily... (she knows her son so well πŸ‘β­οΈ)... Urmi gives a fitting reply .. yes ur rite but this time he is up against Amoli who also doesnt accept defeat easily... n she leaves   

Cut 2 Amoli n Radhe... she wakes up looks at him lovingly n smiles thinking about the difference between Thakur n Radhe... how thakur is a dirty pervert 🀣 n yet could not get anything while radhe genuinely loves her n wants to take away all her problems n that maybe this is love ... forgettting that he actually is causing problems 4 Amoli ..πŸ€ͺ everytime she defends him or says to DV she loves radhe DV goes mad n goes into a mar-peet spree πŸ€£πŸ˜†...

moving on she gets up n adjusts her bindi looking into a mirror n the song again starts in the BG echo version n is sounds so good πŸ‘... she looks back at him n thinks such peace n happiness on his face... can some1 remind her the guy is knocked out how can a unconscious man be happy or sad πŸ˜•πŸ€” ... she adds may God let this stay till out last breath... she sees some dirty water n says she will need clean water n wonders where to get it from?? so she comes 2 a window n sees a tank of water outside ...

Outside she freshens up ... n guess wot the board outside the barn reads... "KELKAR farm" 🀣🀣🀣 wot irony .. i wonder who came up wiv that idea πŸ€”πŸ€£... back to screen she thinks when will Radhe wake up?? i want to see the same love in his eyes again...

Cut 2 DV's men who distribute themselves... 2 go towards the khalyan (farm area) n 2 elsewhere

Back 2 Amoli who recalls her mom's words about marriage being about 4getting urself n living for the other.. n now she is Radhe's in every meaning... by mind body n soul...

Part 3...  

Bhima peeks into the barn n sees no1.. so other guy says look fresh footprints going towards the farm area... lets follow them .. its nearly sunrise n if we dont find both Malik wont spare us... very tru πŸ˜†...

The other two men hear splashing noise of the water n say some1 is here... they see Amoli at the water tank who now seems to be taking a miny bath πŸ€”... she says i will wipe Radhe's face wiv this wet pallu maybe he will wake up quicker...bald guy says found her atlast n is about to catch her but the other smart guy stops him saying but where is Radhe? he replies must be here as well... so they edge near to Amoli keeping near the wall as well ... n Amoli goes back to the barn but stops at the door hearing the footsteps of the guys looks back n then goes inside...

Part 4...

bald guy says u go n tell Malik we have found both n tell Dhani sarkar to come here with his men n till then i will keep an eye on them..

Cut 2 Amoli who sits beside Radhe n wipes his face... n says wake up Radhe we have to go very far... make our house n a life where there will be no thakur or his fear... no 1 will be a prisoner or free... just our love n happiness .. wake up.

Cut 2 DV who is pacing up n down in that jungle ... poor guy has no clue wot to do πŸ˜†... Dhani comes wiv that guy... DV asks did u find out something? he replies this Southya has come n says he knows where both of them are... n DV's eyes gleam n sparkle ... ek ajeeb si glow ... wow ... do catch it πŸ‘... he asks where are they?? so Southya replies they r hiding in the nearby farm area... DV shouts n u left them there?? so he replies no our man is keeping guard ... now just come n ...  split scene of DV n Amoli wiv Radhe... n Epi ends 

Ummm no high point in this epi apart from Amoli n Radhe's consummation so dunno wot title to give ... Amoli n Radhe's SR? πŸ€”.. if u have any suggestions let me know 😳

So overall a boring n πŸ₯± epi .. all i liked was that song they picked a very nice choice πŸ‘ n Amoli looked so naturally pretty even wivout any make up n her confidence my God never falters πŸ‘... n then that sparkling look in DV eyes πŸ‘πŸ‘.. not to be missed ... other than that nothing much ..

Enjoy πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uxghya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update yess amazing ep poor dv  so upset he cant find amoli
Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
⭐️

Originally posted by: PreciousPri

Hola amigos !! ... here goes...

Rapid recap πŸ˜› Urmi spots Amoli n Radhe at Holika poojan ...they say they r leaving n Urmi also says to go away far ... Dv arrives n tries to find amoli while doing Holi pooja ... nearly catches her but she manages to escape .. he is fuming n vows to kill Radhe b4 sunrise... Amoli n Radhe in jungle ask villagers to stay for the night... DV holding on the ring n Amoli's pic thinking where she is ...

Part 1...

Epi starts wiv Radhe n Amoli entering this barn .. she gets a lantern n brightens it seeing Radhe who seems to feeling giddy but is still standing πŸ˜†... so she makes him sit down on a crate ... n like a good puppet he does πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£πŸ€£... she lights a fire n seeing his wounds touches his cheek n then a absolutely beautiful song begins "Kyun Mera Dil" ... that song is just amazing so romantic n a mood setter so if ur not interested in the scene then close ur eyes n enjoy the song 😊 ... she gets out the turmeric ointment given to her by the priest  n applies it to his wounds (isnt that smart in all the running around she remembered to take the ointment πŸ˜†)... they have an unconscious/conscious eyelock πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£ ... she stands to go but he calls her Amoli!!

Not at all interested preci but as u said it was a beautiful song πŸ˜ƒ

Cut to DV who touches the pic of Amoli n then scene shifts back to Radhe who also touches her back where she has wound (very nicely shot)... he says even ur hurt u should apply the haldi as well ... here ill do it... so she hands it to him n he starts applying the ointment.. he asks its hurting a lot isnt it .. she doesnt reply but faces him n he says i cannot see tears in ur eyes ... i will take away all ur troubles... they hug n he adds ur everything to me... wife, friend, life partner everything... he feels n sees a wound on her waist... n well... u can see the scene for urself πŸ˜‰(im not going to go into detail πŸ˜†)... n then they consummate their marriage ...

to be frank preci didn't like to see this scene...bechara DV struggling so much to find his love but here this stupid lady πŸ˜‘

Cut 2 DV at that moment who screams Amoli !!!! where are u ?? where?? 

Cut 2 haveli ... haveli is being decorated with lights n flowers etc... but oh no the original haveli is changed 😭... 

Oiii where is our fav haveli πŸ˜­ 

Part 2

Urmi tells Shankar kaka to stop all thsi... poor kaka asks y Malkin have i done 

something wrong?? no kaka ur Malik has πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... she replies if there aint going to be an engagement in this haveli then there is no need 4 decorations ... n then her MIL comes sayign wot r u doing?? kaka leaves n Urmi replies apni zindagi ki door apne haathon mein le rahi hoon (i am trying to take control of my life).... loved that line by her πŸ‘... her MIL says thakurs wives are not permitted to do that... she retorts i can alteast try !! i will fight till i can n the rest is upto God... her MIL says do u think DV will let Amoli go from his life?? she replies by now both would have gone so far out of DV's reach... DV's mom says how can u be so sure?? so she says coz i have sent them n she narates how they met at Holika poojan n she advised that they leave .. she says they should be out of the district by 2moz morning..

Hayeee mataji ur simply great...look learn from her urmi darling πŸ˜ƒ

DV's mom says ur hubby aint one of those who accepts defeat easily... (she knows her son so well πŸ‘β­οΈ)... Urmi gives a fitting reply .. yes ur rite but this time he is up against Amoli who also doesnt accept defeat easily... n she leaves  

how well she's understood her son πŸ˜‰ 

Cut 2 Amoli n Radhe... she wakes up looks at him lovingly n smiles thinking about the difference between Thakur n Radhe... how thakur is a dirty pervert 🀣 n yet could not get anything while radhe genuinely loves her n wants to take away all her problems n that maybe this is love ... forgettting that he actually is causing problems 4 Amoli ..πŸ€ͺ everytime she defends him or says to DV she loves radhe DV goes mad n goes into a mar-peet spree πŸ€£πŸ˜†...

yeh nahi sudregi amoliii...πŸ˜†

moving on she gets up n adjusts her bindi looking into a mirror n the song again starts in the BG echo version n is sounds so good πŸ‘... she looks back at him n thinks such peace n happiness on his face... can some1 remind her the guy is knocked out how can a unconscious man be happy or sad πŸ˜•πŸ€” ... she adds may God let this stay till out last breath... she sees some dirty water n says she will need clean water n wonders where to get it from?? so she comes 2 a window n sees a tank of water outside ...

Outside she freshens up ... n guess wot the board outside the barn reads... "KELKAR farm" 🀣🀣🀣 wot irony .. i wonder who came up wiv that idea πŸ€”πŸ€£... back to screen she thinks when will Radhe wake up?? i want to see the same love in his eyes again...

Maybe SK itself came up with this idea "Kelkar Farm"

Cut 2 DV's men who distribute themselves... 2 go towards the khalyan (farm area) n 2 elsewhere

Back 2 Amoli who recalls her mom's words about marriage being about 4getting urself n living for the other.. n now she is Radhe's in every meaning... by mind body n soul...

Part 3...  

Bhima peeks into the barn n sees no1.. so other guy says look fresh footprints going towards the farm area... lets follow them .. its nearly sunrise n if we dont find both Malik wont spare us... very tru πŸ˜†...

heheheheheheheheheheh...

The other two men hear splashing noise of the water n say some1 is here... they see Amoli at the water tank who now seems to be taking a miny bath πŸ€”... she says i will wipe Radhe's face wiv this wet pallu maybe he will wake up quicker...bald guy says found her atlast n is about to catch her but the other smart guy stops him saying but where is Radhe? he replies must be here as well... so they edge near to Amoli keeping near the wall as well ... n Amoli goes back to the barn but stops at the door hearing the footsteps of the guys looks back n then goes inside...

Part 4...

bald guy says u go n tell Malik we have found both n tell Dhani sarkar to come here with his men n till then i will keep an eye on them..

Cut 2 Amoli who sits beside Radhe n wipes his face... n says wake up Radhe we have to go very far... make our house n a life where there will be no thakur or his fear... no 1 will be a prisoner or free... just our love n happiness .. wake up.

Cut 2 DV who is pacing up n down in that jungle ... poor guy has no clue wot to do πŸ˜†... Dhani comes wiv that guy... DV asks did u find out something? he replies this Southya has come n says he knows where both of them are... n DV's eyes gleam n sparkle ... ek ajeeb si glow ... wow ... do catch it πŸ‘... he asks where are they?? so Southya replies they r hiding in the nearby farm area... DV shouts n u left them there?? so he replies no our man is keeping guard ... now just come n ...  split scene of DV n Amoli wiv Radhe... n Epi ends

Just one name AMOLI brings gleam and sparkle in DV's eyes 😳 

Ummm no high point in this epi apart from Amoli n Radhe's consummation so dunno wot title to give ... Amoli n Radhe's SR? πŸ€”.. if u have any suggestions let me know 😳

So overall a boring n πŸ₯± epi .. all i liked was that song they picked a very nice choice πŸ‘ n Amoli looked so naturally pretty even wivout any make up n her confidence my God never falters πŸ‘... n then that sparkling look in DV eyes πŸ‘πŸ‘.. not to be missed ... other than that nothing much ..

Boring boring boring epi preci  love to watch this epi just to see the sparkle in his eyes πŸ˜‰
Well about the title nothing is flashing to my head lets see if i get some good title i'll surely give u my luv πŸ˜ƒ  Your update always superb dearie πŸ‘ β­οΈ

Enjoy πŸ˜‰

PreciousPri thumbnail

Originally posted by: uxghya

thanks for the update yess amazing ep poor dv  so upset he cant find amoli

Ur most welcome dear... upset DV makes us upset as well ... but not to worry DV is DV he will find her πŸ˜‰
PreciousPri thumbnail