Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Darshu and hi sujjiπŸ€— sujji missing you dear. jaldi se waapis aajaπŸ˜ƒ
darshana23 thumbnail
sujju tera calculation ajib hain... aa bail mujhe maar... hot handsome ko khud bhaiyaa bana diya...

Hi sudha di, whats up...
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

sujju tera calculation ajib hain... aa bail mujhe maar... hot handsome ko khud bhaiyaa bana diya...

Hi sudha di, whats up...

yahaan sabhi log dar rahe hain usko Rakhie wish karne ke liye aur yeh hai jo usko bhaiyya bol rahi haiπŸ˜†

Hey Darshu lunch ho gaya???

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

Hi Darshu and hi sujjiπŸ€— sujji missing you dear. jaldi se waapis aajaπŸ˜ƒ

hiii Lata dii... πŸ€—missing you too...😭. how r u dii??? how's painting work going on at your place???😊

Darshu dii... you would laugh when i tell you the way i asked him whether i can call him bro...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  i told him your reel name Sarje Rao rhymes with my real name Sujata Rao... felt like calling you my bro after that since i don't have one😊... and he replied "why not"😳😍
sudhalata1 thumbnail
sujji usko bhai bolne ke liya kya logic haiπŸ˜†. baad mein khoob hasa hogaπŸ˜†

where r u now?

darshana23 thumbnail
sujju, kya bhai behen ki jodi banayi hain tune and what solid reasoning... Sujata Rao and Sarje Rao... 🀣
sudhalata1 thumbnail

sujju, kya bhai behen ki jodi banayi hain tune and what solid reasoning... Sujata Rao and Sarje Rao... 🀣

Darshu naya thread ka time ho gaya hai
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

sujji usko bhai bolne ke liya kya logic haiπŸ˜†. baad mein khoob hasa hogaπŸ˜†

where r u now?

hehehe yes... i'm damn sure... πŸ˜† and because of that i found myself talking more freely to him... something which i could not do earlier... 😊 i have teased him... fought with him... like the way one does with their siblings... πŸ˜† you know what i love the most about him... is he understands and doesn't kind of  mock at those mesaages... 😍

I'm at Nashik dii... πŸ˜›
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

hehehe yes... i'm damn sure... πŸ˜† and because of that i found myself talking more freely to him... something which i could not do earlier... 😊 i have teased him... fought with him... like the way one does with their siblings... πŸ˜† you know what i love the most about him... is he understands and doesn't kind of  mock at those mesaages... 😍

I'm at Nashik dii... πŸ˜›

thats so sweet sujji.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

hehehehehehe... 🀣you know sometimes i really feel he was my bro...😭 he's such a sweet heart... 😍 also i was so much reminded of him when i was eating daal baati on sunday...πŸ’”πŸ₯Ί