Character cocktail!!

PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Heya all 😊

U probably agree that we had a cocktail of characters in BP

From slimy (DhaniπŸ˜†) to sweet (Urmi πŸ€—) ... from sly (Shobna πŸ˜‰) to stubborn (DV 😈)

hey alliteration πŸ˜²πŸ˜† 

neways the reason 4 the post ...so just imagining that we get BP back (😍)

which characters would u like to have in the new cocktail ??

n which dont u want to see at all ??

lastly which characters would u like to make a re-entry ?? like Shobna or Urmi (she did leave technically!) or Puneet (yes remember in Soapsville all is possible 🀣) or Radhe or Kamaudi or Pundir family etc

Like rice is a staple diet DV n Amoli r staple characters hence they r already in the cocktail so who else should join them? the same as b4 or ...

Cheers ❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uxghya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yess agree god idea prec thanks πŸ˜‰

well i would like to see urmi again and punit of course beocuse he was so unny  but i dont want to se that kamodi again dident liked that part 
Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful post preci, ur cocktail topic loved it yaar...Yep shobna and urmi should return... DV will be in for a shock!!! Coz they are sweety sweet! πŸ˜‰ Never want pundir family into BP2 again 😑
PreciousPri thumbnail

Originally posted by: uxghya

yess agree god idea prec thanks πŸ˜‰

Ur welcome 😊

well i would like to see urmi again and punit of course beocuse he was so unny  but i dont want to se that kamodi again dident liked that part 

Ahh i so want Urmi back as well she was such a sweetheart dumbo but loved her 4 it πŸ˜† 
Puneet yea y not as long as he entertains us no probs ... 4 me he was the joker of the characters whose plan always backfired πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
as 4 kaumudi she was gr8 in the initial epi's, i did like her (she is so pretty n a good actor)  but after her re-entry track wiv Dipsy, well it wasnt the best ... i felt they stretched it or it seemed fake cant put my finger on it  πŸ˜• 

PreciousPri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savitha0101

Wonderful post preci, ur cocktail topic loved it yaar...Yep shobna and urmi should return... DV will be in for a shock!!! Coz they are sweety sweet! πŸ˜‰ Never want pundir family into BP2 again 😑

Thank u darling 😊 ... happy to know u loved the topic .. u no i was sitting wondering wot shall i call this topic character mixture πŸ€”  or all in 1 πŸ€” n then Eureka!! it came 2 me how about character cocktail πŸ˜‰ 

yep yep me to want Urmi n Shobhna back ... Urmi was tooo lovable even if she acted like a blindfolded dumbo πŸ˜†... n wot can i say about dear old Shobna i really loved her character it was so entertaining ... DV n her made a gr8 pair πŸ˜‰ a match made in heaven πŸ˜† both teasing each other ... knowing each others kacha chitha n then pulling each others leg ... just awesome .. she was too good πŸ˜ƒ but when she changed overnite it was a bit shocking ,... i didnt want to change so fast it didnt fit in well ... oh well wots done is done ... but want them both back as u say "DV will be in for a shock" πŸ˜‰  i can imagine his face πŸ˜πŸ˜†...

Ahh u n me both Savi .. even i dont want Pundir family back  i didnt like the family to to to typical .. dumbo trophy husbands n scheming wives .. goody bahurani(Amoli mom) ... n the whole story of DV n Amoli got side tracked ...personally i dont think it was needed n they were πŸ₯± epi's .. they made DV the ultimate devil n lover into a Devdas πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

Long reply i know but i get carried away when it come to BP ... im sure u understand πŸ˜‰