Tribute to our beloved RBO :) TY Note Pg 3

_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
RBO is one of those shows that is going to be missed immensely. This is a small little tribute to most the beautiful couple ShaNak/YashRan. I hope to see them back together ASAP and also want to thank the team of RBO. They did a splendid job listening to their fans and giving us the most beautiful show ever! Love you guys :D And this is a small little thank you from all of us and we want you guys back together ASAP๐Ÿ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0WrAzlub-M[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ShanakMeet4lyfe - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanku so much dear will watch it and comment
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shazzz!!!!! 
will watch the VM and comment again! i know its gonna be awesome!

will miss RBO so much! but we hav a lot of sweet and hot ๐Ÿ˜†memories to cherish !
Bushraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
It's Lovely,Hats off to you,
Thank dear a lot.
No words to say!
Loving it.

OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shaz! the first part where Karan says that the show is going off-air and then he pauses ...๐Ÿ˜ญ

lovely VM! recollected all the memories! this is truly a show and jodi that i can never forget ! 
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
thnx...goin to watch it n den comment
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
aww..loved d VM superb...indeed ye pal yaad ayenge๐Ÿ˜ญ
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shaz this is one of the most beautiful things i have seen all week! Gosh you have brought out the journey so well and the lyrics of the song fit so well especially "Shukiyaa yaaron shukriyaaan pyaar jo itna diyaa" and then everyone dances and sings at "Aoo mil kayy jhoomay gayayy chairay sargam ko"๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ญLovely really! Oh man and the ending was just so beautiful...and the "hans kay " and "ro kay" was so perfect for Shanak! OMGG i can go on and onnn!! One of the finest VMs i have seen in a while! And the starting with Karan saying "the show IS going offair" that made my heart hurt so much and thent he rest of the VM just gave me goosebumps all the way! And i really don't want to say that i had tears in my eyes too because then you'll think it made me sad but really i did and it wasn't only because i was sad but also because i ferl so poud that i loved this show and also so blessed that we have you to make us appreciate the beauty of the show through a VM ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ love you loads!
Edited by tofeeees - 12 years ago
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that was stupendo  fabulous dear y made me live all those moments in tears god bless u dear what a tribute to the show .thank us so much for this
Edited by jyothi1989 - 12 years ago
Anu179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantabulous...a very befitting tribute...perfect choice of song...beautifully compiled scence...matching lyrics to the T...what a adorable pairing...miss them...well done Dear ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘...Thank you so much!!

...Ann
Edited by xoxRBOxox - 12 years ago