BALH - Written Update 25 July 2011 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice update, Zuby! Ya, I too just absolutely adore Ram. He's just tooo cute. Oh, and I think dieting ka asar is showing in his urgency to eat the full box of pedas. Must've thought he got a good chance and whacked them all. Lol.
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res 😛
i wait the whole night almost and nothing, i come first thing in the morning and i am on pg2
Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear Zuby 🤗🤗🤗
Mein aa gaye🤗Sowieee bit late yaara😳Thanx alot for the wonderful update...As always loved it ...and u rocked it 👍🏼...Haven"t seen the epi ..But ur update are enough for me ...
Awww my dear Zuby has to always add a line For Dsp 😍"sigh so miss him... 
Anyways thanx yaara ...u take care and i hope u are feeling better ...
Love and hugs
suhana🤗
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gauri22

thank you for the fab update Zuby :)

Loved your comments in b/w..& Mama calling SWITTY...love that accent..haaha

Wonder who Apeksha is? ...Tomorrow should be a great episode..I guess only Nuts & Karthik would do the talking n then sneak out and leave these two awesome people for some arguments/love-hate sagas!

Welcome,Gauri😊 Thanks for ur lovely comments😳 
That Mama character has always appeared in serious good guy roles.I'm not sure I'm liking him in this avatar😕 I prefferred the other guy .Really looked like a shakuni mama😆 But u r right.That punjabi accent was quite a nice touch.

Me too hope for some lovely PriAm scenes😳
-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: prernacda

hopefully naksh and kartik will take off for another date of their own...and leave the 2 real characters for their own gupshup...

pls let priya mellow down in the interim...

Hey Prerna,

Me too hope they go to snog in the restroom & drown in the toilet🤢

And Priya leaves her "mirchi zabaan" at home for a little while atleast😕
-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nels

Awesome update Zuby!!!
Looking forward to the DATE with Nuts-Kuts towed ... 😆. Waise toh Nuts ko kuch aata nahi, but she can give some romancing tips to her beloved bro-sil.

Nels,

😲 If Ram decides to romance Priya based on Nuts ke tips she'll run for the hills!😆
Glad u liked the update😳
-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: preety_219

Thanks Zuby dear👍🏼

Seems like slow episode,but i guess needed for story movement.😕
Itna hatke idea only Ekta's CV could have come up with,one date pe another date free😆

Waise mujhe tumhara naam lete hi patilsaab hamesha yaad aate hai Mrs. DSP😉

Hey Pooji😃

Wasn't bad. Atleast they didn't drag anything thankfully. True.How else would the high & mighty Ram be convinced to go out on a date with a woman he is so scared of?🤣

Main na bhi rahoon toh bhi unki yaad toh aati hi rahegi hamesha

Thanks for the lovely comments.dear😳

Edited by ZubyDutta - 12 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltl1deewani

great update zooby...this show is going really good...hope it stays like that...and ya, "ha nakusha, main bol raha hun..." waah...kya memory zuby...👏

Thanks dear😃 Yesterday was a good episode.

I can still imagine him,"Main bol rahaan hoon"😭
-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: avivakirk

👍🏼👏Excellent update Zuby!  ...Like the way u described today's episode...all the colour coded truth bytes and emoticons add flavor to the updates zingy taste...

My take on today's show is:
Loved Ram and his idiosyncracies as u put it...What  a cute bear he is...☺️

Oh!True.Cuteness personified.Like the cutest teddy in the world😆

Priya sweetie go the jewellers and get your ring downsized...

You can do that?😕 I mean change the size of the same ring?

MAMMA Shipra liked the way u rubbed it in the neighbours faces🤣    Funny enough thes(fickle neighbours) flock when good times come and rub salt to the wounds during bad times.

Ships has a comple turnaround.I liked the way she got her beti that hot cuppa. She has been with her for so long now Ships is trying to make the most of the little they have between them😳
Those neighbours!🤢 Tell me about them.You know I was a fat kid & the neighbours used to comment to my slim & trim Mom is this your real daughter?

Love u  Vikram...what would RAM DO WITHOUT U?

Those calls from New York worry me.🤔

Ayesha looks as if she's not happy...Is she putting on an act?

How can one not be happy for someone as selfless & loving as Priya? What is there to get jealous? Does she not deserve a few days of attention after being ignored all her life.How petty can one get?😡

As u said  rightly it was Niharika who hogged the limelight...very ambitious woman...what's the thing abt getting Nuts married and then it's allright to have her back like  ISHICKA?

She is hoping to bully the Sharma family into maintaining a lifelong relationship with Nutzilla despite her wild behaviour.Poor Shipra😵

Looks like Dadi is somebody who we're gonna enjoy...waiting for chat patti Dadi to come and straighten out klep Mammu and his scheming sister Sweety😆

I hope she is like Salman's Mom in Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya.Wah! Mama ki kya vaat lagegiClap😆

Loved your update!
 thanks dear.Loved your comments too😊

-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bholabear

Nice update, Zuby! Ya, I too just absolutely adore Ram. He's just tooo cute. Oh, and I think dieting ka asar is showing in his urgency to eat the full box of pedas. Must've thought he got a good chance and whacked them all. Lol.

Thanks for ur comments😳 Ram is too cute. Saare handsome hunks ko piche chod gaye👏
What was that with the mithai box?😲😆