aish_punk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hey guys (: i wrote this one-shot a long time back, but thought of posting it only now! im madly in love with JiYa nowadays! so could'nt resist writing this!

note: i wasn't sure whether to post this in the FF section or here :/ so sorry, if this is the wrong place!

Fire and Ice
cause we complete each other

It had

been a year since she saw Abhay last. Why did she think so much about him? She had no idea, but she knew he was an important part of her life that just left her without a warning, or even a goodbye.

Abhay was someone really hard to understand. Sure, she thought she understood him and she was his best friend. Still, he had hidden so much from her. And that's why she was probably not as surprised as she should have been when he left unanimously.

Now, she just lived in their memories. He was the one to make her laugh. He cracked PJs, really, they were not funny, but the way he said them made her laugh so hard. She enjoyed his company, and he would never let her be sad.

She thought that no one understood her better than him. And no one understood him better than her. Guess she was wrong.

She was sitting in on the couch, staring out the window. Her hair was flying, sometimes coming on her eye. She didn't bother to move it away, she was deep in thought.

When she heard a buzzing ring, it came from a distance. But soon enough, she realized it was her cell phone, and picked it up.

" piya! You have to be here for the shoot in 10 minutes, where are you?" a loud voice shrieked into her phone.

" misha! God, chill, will you? I'll be there" she answered back, with a smile playing on her lips.

" sure, lets see how you do that…" misha replied, and cut the call.

She rushed out, got into her car and started driving. No one could do anything to Piya, even if she was a whole day late! It was just Misha who got so worried for her.

She parked her car, and got out, looking stunning as ever without any effort.

" piya, where were you?" the director asked her.

" oh, just busy. Im here now, so can we start?" she said, filled with attitude and nonchalance.

The director handed her the script, which she browsed through quickly. It was a love scene, her favourite! Though she hated the guy she had to do the scene with, she had to admit, that they had chemistry!

"…ANDD ACTION!" came a loud call.

He put his arm around her waist and pulled her close. He looked into her eyes, and she stared back into his eyes. He tightened the grip on her waist, and got her closer and closer to her. She could feel his breath on her face.

" rahul, we can't be together" she said, her eyes moist.

" why pooja? We are meant to be! " he replied.

She caressed his face, longing for him. He brushed his lips on her cheek, and came closer to her mouth. She closed her eyes, and he met his lips with hers. The kiss lasted a moment, but it was beautiful for both of them.

" CUT!"

Wow, Piya loved that kiss! It was awesome. She could actually feel her characters emotions…or were they her own?

" Your dream comes true, eh, piya?" jay asked her, always in the mood to fight with her.

" whatever jay, I'm not the least bit interested in you.." she rolled her eyes at him.

" that's interesting, because your face is fully red" he exclaimed.

" what?" she twisted her face in shock, and looked for a mirror nearby.

" haha, so that was a possibility huh? See, I knew you liked it." He smirked, and left.

" huh, whatever.." piya said, hiding her smile.

" guys, our next location is dell street, the crew and misha, will be travelling in a van. Jay-piya, you'll have a car come for you.." the director announced.

" hello? What do you mean the crew AND misha? Im part of the crew, alright!"

" yeah yeah, misha, whatever. Now come, will you?" the director said, moving to the van.

Misha made a face at him, and followed him.

" why am I stuck with you?" piya muttered.

" just feel lucky.." jay said in an arrogant manner.

Piya rolled her eyes at him. The car arrived soon, and they both got into the back seat. There was complete silence since neither of them was interested in speaking to the other.

Suddenly, the car came to a halt.

" what happened?" jay asked, irritated.

" sir, I think there's a problem. Let me check it." The driver said, getting out of the car.

After 5 minutes, he came back and announced "I'm sorry, it looks like something I cant fix, I need to get a mechanic. But sir and mam, you can stay in an inn nearby."

" oh god! We didn't need this!" piya cried.

" of course, we didn't! but he have no other option. So I'm going on, you can do whatever" jay walked off without a backward glance at her.

" hmph!" piya muttered and followed him inside.

The inn was a pretty ordinary place. There was a small sofa outside and a barely-there reception. Jay and Piya walked towards it.

" hi, can we have a room for two, please?" jay asked the stout lady at the reception.

" room for two? You mean two rooms, jay?" piya asked, clearly not wanting to share a room with him.

" okay, two rooms then!" jay replied.

" uh, okay. That'll cost you 10, 000. " the lady said.

" okay.." jay said removing his credit card.

" you know what jay, I can pay." Piya muttered.

" okay then, go ahead, pay for your room.." jay said and slipped the credit card to the lady at the desk showing a one with his finger.

Meanwhile, Piya looked into her purse, and was startled to find no cash or card. What the hell, she thought. And then she realized that she had gotten the wrong bag. She cursed inwardly, because she didn't want Jay to know that she didn't have any money on her.

Jay got the keys and walked towards his room, and just gave her a side glance. She was pretending to remove something in her purse, at the time. When he left, she called misha in a frenzy.

" the no that you have called is not reachable. Please try again later" a robotic voice came over the phone than the much-perkier misha's voice.

" damn!" she muttered.

" any problem, miss?" the reception lady asked her.

" uh, no" she gave a fake smile and headed towards jay's room.

She knocked on the door, while chewing her lip. She knew she had to take a whole lot of attitude from him, but she had no choice.

Jay opened the door, and she drew her breath in, seeing him shirtless.

" Hey, you know what, I think we should share a room. " piya said, giving him a huge smile.

" but I don't think so!" he said, not interested.

" come on jay! Do we always have to be like this?" she asked, clearly irritated.

" of course not. You're the one who loves fighting with me, so I just entertain you!" he replied.

" well, I'm sorry. But fighting with you is not my intention" she said.

" oh well, I'm sorry too" he said, genuinely.

There was an awkward silence between them, and neither of them were willing to break it.

" so can I come in?" she asked, finally.

" yeah, of course!" he smiled at her. And piya realized that he had never done that before, at least not for her. She smiled back at him and entered the room.

It was a large suite, with a grand bed, a red couch and a side table. The whole dcor was red and black, which she felt, was quite romantic.

" so, what really happened?" he asked, giving her a knowing smile. 

" uh, nothing, I just thought that you know its makes more sense if we share a room"  piya, said not sounding convincing to even herself.

" c'mon piya, we both know there's something missing there.." he said, looking down at her with a ' just say it' expression.

" okay fine, I had forgotten to get cash. Happy?" she said, giving up.

Jay chuckled. " Piya, your just so cutee. ", he said without thinking.

She looked at him, and smiled. He smiled back, like it was an automated response. They both just stood there, smiling at each other like fools.

" so, um, friends?" piya asked, twisting her face in a confused manner," and please! Don't say 'dream on'!"

Jay laughed. " of course we can be friends! come here.." he said opening his arms, into which she fit perfectly. As they stood there enveloped in a hug, both of them realized that it was the start of something new. And something good.

hope you like it :) if people want, i can write a sequel to this, i have something in mind :P

and please, dont bash the couple! 😳

-aish

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aww that was really good :') Loved it, you write so good 😃 
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

I <3ed it..

u shd update it wid a part 2!! :)

plzz cntinue!!

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
this is really good, and can we have part 2

.AngadKripa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i usually don't read FF's or OS's but when you PM'd me saying it was about JiYa, i went running towards this 😆 and let me tell you, i have no regrets! this was AMAZING!!!!! 👏 i love Jay's arrogance and ego haha he knows he's smoking hot and is every girl's dream 😉 please do follow this up with a sequel! i want to know what happens in the room now! hawwwt 😳
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wow..Its Amazing Aish. U wrote this Really Very Well And I agree.. Me to Love the Warewolf and Human jodi 😆 Coming to the Update. Everything is clearly explained..Thanks for the PM and DO PM me in Future.. 
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome, beautiful update.
loved it.
KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow thats soo cool os
loved it
thanx fr the pm
n do write mre
-MERRY- thumbnail