Sudhir pandey to enter uttaran-article

Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Sudhir Pandey to enter Uttaran

Sudhir Pandey

Veteran actor Sudhir Pandey will enter Film Farms' Uttaran on Colors.

A source says, "Sudhir will be seen playing the role of an old man who has abandoned his only son as he married against his will. However, he is on his deathbed now and wants to see his granddaughter. This is where the story connects with the man ' Sudhir's servant ' whom Ichcha (Tina Dutta) has met before. The servant will take her to Sudhir's place and will introduce her as his son's wife and the baby as his granddaughter. However, on seeing them the old man will get overexcited and his condition will get worse. Ichcha will get worried seeing the old man's condition."

Tina confirmed Sudhir Pandey's entry on the show and said, "I am excited to work with him as he is quite senior to me and has been in the industry for a long time. I am looking forward to learn a lot from him."

Edited by Prithika_C - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another new character n again dragfest🥱🥱🥱🥱. We will get to see  4 stories - Iccha's story, Tzoo, Bzoo n TRAP
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
If tapasya-nani plotting and schreming section against iccha is not there, then I am ok for any other scenes...
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

Another new character n again dragfest🥱🥱🥱🥱. We will get to see  4 stories - Iccha's story, Tzoo, Bzoo n TRAP

true...its so boring.
hasini79 thumbnail
by this cv s r showing that women r weak, they always want some support, even an educated lady like ichcha also can not stand on her own, all ladies need one wealthy support...yuck cvs...🤢🤢🤢🤢...
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
why this disgusting track
uttaran filled with lies
just hate it now
varun.tap thumbnail
lagta hai leap hone me abhi kaffi time lagega. but ek cheez to confirm hai. baby ko uski maa nahi milne wali hai...🤢 
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And who's the hunk who's playing the son of this old man??😛
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yup she needs to know learn lot from him 😉 i hope he is offering free acting class
Jenishazz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ichcha was a teacher once and she should be teaching small kids not to go behind strangers.  Here, she herself is going behind a stranger. This is totally out of track.😡 I love Veecha but I am not happy with what Ichcha does sometimes.