Please Pray for Harianjana..Latest info..

set_raj thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear CBians I got an Pm a while ago from Harianjana's friend saying she had an  accident 3 hours ago and she is in operation theatre now here is the msg..Kindly Pray for her speedy recovery..

hi bhaiyya,
my hari nahi balki vuski friend hun
hari ko aj ek accident hua tha jiski vajah se vusko vertebral region mein surgery karna hain aur vo ab operation theatre mein hain.
before leaving to operation theatre she took promise from me that i will inform u that she will not be able to do the update the next sunday nd she sais me to tell u sorry on her behalf. sorry bhaiyya from hari and we are really worried abt her condition its indeed a severe accident😭really tensed..

May Kanhaa Bless Hari with a long and healthy life..Please Pray for her..

Here is the latest report of Harianjana from her friend she send this msg:-

hello every one,
i am not hari but inded her friend i am here to give u informaton abt her health.
first of all i was really shocked to see the response of people though anju used to say the good ness of this forum people i never believed it but today i saw it through my eyes no wonder she mentions u as her second family
                                           her surgey went for 15 hours a total and it was completed befor an hour. doctors said that they can't say anything till she get conscious. but any how i am confident that she will be normal soon because urr prayers and kanha will protect her for sure. i will inform u immediately when she got conscious ness.

thanking u,ashritha

Set_raj..

Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustShanta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is devastating news..
she is in my prayers...Godspeed..
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Oh God,What a sad news!!!!!!!
I will pray to God for her speedy recovery.
Hey dear Sri,plz get well soon.
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Zis is shocking OMG how can this hapen I just pray for her quick recovery 

O God plzzz make her be fit and fine again...
(if no one will be able to do the update i'll be free)
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
OMG she PMed me in the afternoon also May Kanha keep her safe and she recover immediately.

Hari may Lord Venkateswara shower his blessings and help you in this difficult time.
meghna2 thumbnail
Very sad news thank you for informing us,God will help her
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

OMG she PMed me in the afternoon also May Kanha keep her safe and she recover immediately.

Hari may Lord Venkateswara shower his blessings and help you in this difficult time.

CBG I got the msg just a while ago and she was here in forum and posted some replies in the morning time..and now we got this news..sad...anyways she will be fine and will back soon with us..
suwin thumbnail

will pray for her quick recovery

sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
😭OMG...she had posted on my face book page I think before the accident😭...I am so shocked...our dear Baby😭...it is devastating news..😭😭

We will pray for her speedy recovery...she will be fine...I am sure...
Edited by sigrid - 12 years ago
JustShanta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
O! All powerful God. Thou art the protector of the whole physical creation, may Thou protect my body. Thou art the source of all life. Thou art the source of all strength, may thou make me strong. O, omnipotent Lord, I live to thee to fill up all my wants and to give me perfection, physical, mental and spiritual.

Ganesh
Ganesh Baba remover of obstacles
Edited by JustShanta - 12 years ago