Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Article:Natasha Sharma to enter Yahaan Main Ghar G

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Natasha Sharma who gained popularity as Sia from Na Aana Iss Des Laado will soon be playing a pivotal role in Rajshri Productions' Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli on Zee TV.

Our source informs, "Natasha is back on television and this time she will be playing a new character which is entirely different from her previous ones. Natasha's character will be called Vasundhara - a ghost - and the ongoing suspense in Swarna Bhavan will be revealed after her entry in the show. Furthermore, Abha will find the key of the dungeon (tehkhana) in Swarna Bhavanand when she opens it she will meet the ghost of Vasundhara and enter into a confrontation. Abha will come to know that the Thakurs ill-treated Vasundhara and that's the reason she is hounding them. Later Abha and Vasundhara will strike a deal the details of which will be revealed in the upcoming maha episode."

We spoke to Natasha Sharma who said, "Talks are on but nothing has been finalised yet. But it will be a great challenge for me as an actor if I do this show."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEBALINA1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i love to watch again her,
she will rocksss👏👏
hope we can see adi-nats onscreen again

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i was about to make similar post so THANX TO U...M EXCITED TO WATCH HER...Edited by Padmpriya - 12 years ago