Maryada 21st July WU *Gaurav asks Vidya to come*

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Heelllooo Heelllooo... i think the girls are really busy becuase they never miss out on updates.. let me give a short short update as wat happened today..

• Gaurav comes in the kitchen where Vidya has a heavy pot in her hand she sees him and drops the pot on her foot.. she gets hurt Gaurav screams her name and quickly touches her feet to see if she's really hurt.. Vidya is uncomfortable she asks him to leave but Gaurav says she should not keep on ranting in every single thing (He cares for herr.. it was sooo cutee 😳 he screamed soo loud 😲) Gaurav asks Vidya to come home with him.. Vidya says she wont.. why should she?? as long as a husband loves a wife she stays in her sasural but her husband doesnt love her so why should she go back.. Gaurav says if she stays here and her father gets to know anything he wont leave her alive.. Vidya says he shouldnt worry about her and Gaurav asks her to keep quiet.. he says he's not asking but is informing that she has to come home with him and she should pack her bags..he then leaves..
  •  Brahma comes into Uttara's room and asks her if she wont come to see him off.. Uttara is tensed and says she would come.. she proceeds towards the door and dashes into Brahma.. he asks her to stop him.. he says that he is giving himself a last chance.. he is checking himself and if he wont be able to live without Uttara he would come running into her arms ShockedShocked (Tharki buddhaa πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†) Uttara moves back and Brahma come towards her he holds her shoulders and Uttara seems to be losing control on herself.. he caresses her face and Uttara has her eyes closed (she's like feeling everything.. behen pati chorni 🀒) he then leaves and while leaving he says he doesnt know if he would be able to live far away from her or not..
  •  Adi is talking to Devayani on phone and informs her that he wont be able to see her off as they havent left yet.. Devayani says doesnt matter and asks if Vidya is coming.. Adi says he doesnt know when Gaurav comes from the back and says that Vidya is coming with them.. Adi and Devayani are both happy and they hang up..
  •  Karan calls Gaurav and keeps nagging him about where he is and why he spent the whole night at Vidya's house  Gaurav says that he cant tell him anything now.. Karan keeps shouting he says he loves him but that doesnt mean that Gaurav should take advantage.. Gaurav sees Vidya dad's coming and he tells Karan he would talk later.. he then hangs up.. Karan is mad but when he turns he sees his mom aka Roshni Devi who asks him who his gf is becuz she heard him..Karan says he is already very tensed and keeps questioning him.. he leaves.. Roshni devi orders her PA to follow Karan everywhere and find his gf details ShockedShocked
  •  Vidya's mom tells her that she is doing the right thing and after marriage a girls house is her in laws only etc etc..Vidya is just sitting there not paying attention lost in her thoughts she gets flashbacks of all her conversation with Gaurav, Devayani how Gaurav said ILU to Karan and etc..thinking all this she keeps walking to the main door then she sees Gaurav and she remembers everything.. Gaurav keeps looking at her with intervals Embarrassed.. she then holds her head and is about to fall when Gaurav sees scremas her name and catches her (Poor Gaurav kept screaming her name the whole day πŸ˜† ) she faints in his arms he has a worried expression on his face, he keeps calling her name and touching her face to wake her up.. EPISODE ENDSS
Precap: Priya asks Bauji if its right to be silent for the sake of Maryada.. Baujee says sometimes its better to be quiet then sorry or something like that i missed the end.. πŸ˜•

Rating: 8/10 im liking the show these days.. its soo much Gaurav and Vidya im loving it.. well Karan is not understanding Gaurav.. Vidya is helpless.. Gaurav feels sorry for her and he has sympathies for her too.. he now is taking her home so she would stay with him 24/7.. he will be emotionally attached to her thats wat my guess is and that is wat the creatives are trying to explore i think... as Brahma Uttara is concerned we have an article that Devayani would go missing.. Uttara is losing control on her as the days are passing.. they are going to cross their Maryada..im sooo exciteddd.. i know it would be stupid if they make Gaurav love Vidya but somewhere i want that to happen πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so lets see.. he can be BI..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and i call this short 🀣 oh well i went into details..πŸ˜†.. see u guys on Monday.. tc everyone !!
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

is forum ki to maut ho chuki hai...
ho kya gaya hai...???
well i shouldnt be saying this as i dont come here myself...(but then i dont come to IF)

ahhh Rest in peace Maryada ka forum...🀒

thnx for update pulwasha.. last time i checked u had raja chaudhary's fotuuuπŸ˜† (if m not wrong)

the ones who are still on this forumπŸ‘πŸΌ
btw story has picked up now...like it...
but i was mad when it was a stagnant around Feb-april months...
chalo achi baat hai...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tvdekha

is forum ki to maut ho chuki hai...

ho kya gaya hai...???
well i shouldnt be saying this as i dont come here myself...(but then i dont come to IF)

ahhh Rest in peace Maryada ka forum...🀒

thnx for update pulwasha.. last time i checked u had raja chaudhary's fotuuuπŸ˜† (if m not wrong)

the ones who are still on this forumπŸ‘πŸΌ

i lost that photuu..πŸ˜’πŸ˜† ur welcome πŸ˜ƒ
sdavis thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

The SSP-Uttara track needs to end already...are you listening CVs?
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thnks...iwonder wats next in their storyline...will she go back? & iwant utaara n ssp story to wrap up fo real   πŸ€’