~written update for 21st july~

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
anotherrr romanticcc epi...❤️...wowww...loved it...😛..

Epi begins wid anant and navya in the car...navya opening that gift box...she finds a bracelet.beautifull one wid heart on it with diamonds...she loved it...anant said as they hav met on valentine's day for that...and he even said she cant wear it always but he will wait for that day wen she will wear it infront of all...they cum out of the car to celebrate...navya loved the scenary...its green everywhre...anant helps to sit on the car's front...he asks tea or coffee...while she asks for cold drinks...and smiles... anant brings it...on her honour...then she brings out the card she had for anant and takes annat's card o open...while anant wants to see his first navya throws tantrums to see her first...she opens her card...its beautifull wid a drawing on it...and a beautifull shayari return...anant embarassed as he cudnt draw well...navya starts reading the poem...and then anant completes it...navya was overwhelmed..as he has made it for her only...then he asks for his gift...she tries to run while anant catches her...*most romanticcc moment...*😃
anant opens his envelope and finds a drawing made by navya and he starts laughing...and navya angrily hides her face...anant goes to her and opens his arm and they both huggg*wowww tym to go to drmland*😍
There meeta calls renuka and asks her whther she has called navya or not..she says navya is in college she will call her later...but meeta is upset she remembers ranbir and ritz's pic on navya's pc so she opens her pc for any clue...but thank god it gets hanged...
dadi cums and sees meeta on computer so she says u also in love wid this machine...she finds meeta upset she asks whats the matter while meeta changes the topic...she asks why navya is not coming meeta says she will cum and she goes to the balcony...*o goddd meeta to ab jaan k hi rahegi*😕

navya playing wid raindrops in a dhabba like place...anant comes wid bhutta ...anant says wen i am at home tym doesnt run...but wen i am wid u it flies...both laugh...and anant tells he will pick and drop her from now onwards but navya says no...he then says he will pick and drop her little far from her place...but navya doesnt agree.he leaves the matter to decide later...and gives his elbow to navya to hold it...*romanticcc*😳
both holding each oders hand in the car...anant driving wid one hand...*badmaash*both happy and in love...navya asks him to stop the car far from her place...but he insists she will b wet in the rain and may drop college which he cant afford...navya says sumone may see them...just then renuka calls navya and asks whre is she...she says she is going home...renuka is not satisfied...meeta at the balcony...tries to see navya coming...anant stops the car near navya's house...and meeta sees the car...

*precap:navya at the door meeta opens it...navya asks how do u kno its me...meeta says i saw u getting down from the car...navya worried...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thank u so much.

Now, i am feeling very bad...i could,nt hold himself anymore...but i shud have been.

Sorry yaar...I apologies in public.Edited by Newly_Born - 12 years ago
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank for the update my little sissy🤗...waise everybody including me was getting a little impatient..i hope you didnt mind it...tum to mujhe janti ho na..i am one crazy di of yours😉..
triasha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newly_Born

Thank u so much.

Now, i am feeling very bad...i could,nt hold himself anymore...but i shud have been.

Sorry yaar...I apologies in public.

arvind whats this...u took me as ur frnd rite...then no sorry...are agar teri jagah main hoti then i wud hav done the same...impatient hona jayas hai...huggzzz no sorry🤗
triasha thumbnail

Originally posted by: barbie2011

thank for the update my little sissy🤗...waise everybody including me was getting a little impatient..i hope you didnt mind it...tum to mujhe janti ho na..i am one crazy di of yours😉..

di am ur sissy na so ...update aacha laga na...bas...luv ya..if i wud have been in ur place i wud hav done the same...mwahhh🤗

Originally posted by: triasha

arvind whats this...u took me as ur frnd rite...then no sorry...are agar teri jagah main hoti then i wud hav done the same...impatient hona jayas hai...huggzzz no sorry🤗

Okie... I am feeling reliefed now.
triasha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newly_Born

Okie... I am feeling reliefed now.

better...😊
Thaniyah_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant update yaar, thankyou very much:)
Yazzy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update!! Thanks for the detailed update!
PT_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 update gr8 episode