Sunday's episode

miley cyrus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all...

I have something to say about this Sunday's episode. The one with divyanka tripathi in it. I found the episode quite boring. It's good that they are bringing known stars in the show but at the same time this should not vitiate and overshadow the spirit and excellence that this show possesses. I found too many emotional scenes for a show like this in that episode. I felt like a courtroom scene is shown in an emotional drama serial whereas it should have been the other way round. There was less of suspense and more of emotional drama. I feel emotions should be presented in an objective way in a show like this.
I like the episode, the one with shweta tiwai. Now that was awesome. Nowhere I felt that this is the same rotli bahu types actress. She was fab in that episode. That's how actors (even the famous ones) should be shown according to me...

What do you feel ????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well I guess they were partial to Divyanka.. but I enjoyed the episode.. I think slowly they will use the future cases to highlight different aspects to KD's own personality and that will be really interesting! :D
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone has a different different choice. On one side u found it boring ,on another side i found it interesting . Reason is obvious as divanka was there. Looked pretty ! Loved her like i used to love during BMTD show. She is well versed actress .
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree wid u...there shud be less emotional scenes😊
ronitfan thumbnail
Maybe they were just experimenting.. 
it felt more like Crime Patrol ;)
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah Divyanka was extraordinary on that episode. At least she got the limelight from that hippy Pranali. Though I don't care what Pranali acts or says. But that episode was for Divyanka only. 
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
For the first time I noticed someone else except Ronit sir in this episode. Divyanka did a great job.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Edited by Assassinator - 12 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
Agree with you Shruti!

Mazaa aa gaya! :)
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7