Maryada 18th July WU *Vidya hugs Gaurav*

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay people soo the update is going to be a very short one becauz my friend told me wat happened in the show i was only able to catch the precap.. becuz my laptop is with the manufacturers and is coming back only after 3 weeks 😭 so i cant watch videos.. i caught the precap on tv..now they have the show running the same as India over here in Canada.. strange..😕 anyways.. here we go

• Devayani asks Priya to forget watever happened with as a bad dream..🤢🤢

• Uttara serves Brahma dinner and feels uneasy as he talks about taking Devayani out and spending more time with her..

• Gaurav and Adi are at Vidya's place while Vidya's mom think they are here to fetch her Vidya is sure that family has pushed him to come over..

• Gaurav and Vidya talk where Gaurav says he is not here to take her along but he wanted to see how Vidya is.. Vidya is standing like a vegetable when it suddenly starts to rain and Gaurav runs inside..

• Vidya is standing rock solid in the rain not moving even an inch when Gaurav comes puts his hand on her shoulder.. Vidya drops the mug she has in her hand and hugs Gaurav 😲

Precap: Vidya keeps hugging Gaurav and he doesnt know wat to do 😆
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hafsa.10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thnakyou for the awesome update!!!