New ff : A bet which changed tides Updated part 2 page 4

vanshika456 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey evry1... well m plannin 2 start a new ff on our belovd abhayia...
the basic concept of d ff is a bet between abhay n pia... d story is d same as d shw... d diff bein dat abhay knws dat Jeh is a wolf n hence nw he wants pia back nt jus bcoz of Jeh bt bcoz he has realisd dat stayin apart isnt doin ny1 ny gud... n mishha n panchi along wid kabir r gnna help him out... so no neelchi n panchi will only b helpin dem... dats all d space shez gnna gt... so ppl who dnt lyk her will luv her n ppl who already luv her well u'll luv her more mayb... abhayz character will hv a touch of sum romantic characterz dat i lyk bt hez nt gnna chng completely...hez still gnna b mr epitome of arrogance... i'l b ryttn d 1st part asap n will give regular updates as much as possible

plz do gimme ur feedback as 2 whether u wud lyk 2 read dis ff...
n plz do temme if derz nythn else u wnt me 2 add i'll try my best 2 incorporate dat
Keep Smiling
VanshikaEdited by vanshika456 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karantakiar thumbnail
wao amzing cncpt...
wonderful.
plz plz cnt d ff plzz
dooo add me in ur pm list
luv u
vritika
sunu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey vanshika😊

nice concept...
so abhay will be more romantic in ur ff...
plz do cont soon...
nd pm me yaar
hav a nice day
luv
sunita
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
interesting concept 
please update soon and add me to ur pm list
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice concept! I would love to see how Abhay gets Piya back! Please continue soon and add me to your PM list. Thanks! 😊
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey seems interesting😊
M2NZ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
it seems interesting!
please update part one soon and pm me when u update!
rashika27.1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sounds gr8 dear
continue soon
plz pm me when u update
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice Concept
Please continue
vanshika456 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey guyz thnx fr ur feedback nw m relli motivatd... so here it goes...

Part 1

"tumhare dimaag toh theek hai Abhay???" Misha exclaimed "tum jaante bhi ho tum kya keh rahe ho? ur accusing the khurranas of lying abt deir identities?!!!!"
"misha sahi keh rahi hai abhay... kya proof hai ki tum sach keh rahe ho?" Panchi askd... Panchi had finally got her wish... she'd proved to her parents that Neel was a complete jerk n cheat... the result being for the third time she broke her engagement only this time everyone saw that the guy was wrong... on the other hand Misha n Abhay had ended their fake relationship after a major arguement between Pia n Misha after which Misha realised that no matter how hard she tries Pia will always be stubborn enough not to move...Hence much to Pia's satisfaction n Abhay's fury Misha puublicly ended the relationship altthough no one knew the reality...
"proof chahiye toh yeh dekho " n abhay showed them some papers.. " inn papers ke hisaab se the real Dipannita khurana died in the land slide that happened a year ago... i'm sure you have not forgotten that land slide considering that ur own father was injured in it... n ab ur father intends to get Pia married into this family... Panchi tum toh bach gayi but Pia ka kya?? Mr Dobriyal is misconstructing her friendship with Jeh for love n tum dono bas dekhte rehna!! " n abhay crumpled the sheets of paper in his hands out of anger...
"thanks for telling us all dis... " misha shook his hands...
but all this while Panchi was only smiling... Abhay saw this and asked "tum kyu smile kar rahi ho? koi joke maara maine? yahan tumhari sister ki life is getting spoiled and all you do is smile??" Abhay shook his head exasperatedly... Humans !!!! u jus dnt understand whats going on in their heads!!! talk abt being complex!! sheeesh!!
" tum sach mein Pia se bohot pyaar karte ho na?? nahi toh uske liye pehle toh khurana's ki infor nikali aur uske baad break neck speed pe do hours tak almost full dehradun mein humein dhoonda only to tell us that save pia??"
Abhay froze n Misha smirked...
now it so happened that 2 weeks ago when Misha had decided to end the drama they had made a deal...
"thik hai misha if u want to put an end to this i have a condition... u will never tell Pia or anyone that this was all a drama... nobody especially Pia should ever come to know that i still love her... main usse khush dekhna chahta hoon... mere paas aayegi toh she'l be ruined..."
"but abhay there's no one in this whole universe who can love Pia sooo much!! n same goes for u... no one can love u as much as she does!! toh tum kyu idiot jaise sab khatam karna chahte ho?? Mr tyaagiram wake up!!"
"nahi misha just do as i say"
today finally Misha was happy to see that some1 else also figured it all out... but to maintain the charade she said...
"Birdie tum bhi na kuch bhi bolti ho... Abhay n love woh toh player hai... he cant be in love..."
Panchi now felt as thought there was something that Misha knew... so she said " nahi misha just look at what he's dun n what he's been doing i mean khuranaz ki itni info kyu nikali??"
"that's something my mom did some time ago just to know more about them... i didnt find it out..."
" toh why were you tearing down the streets of dehradun to give it to us???"
"coz i dnt want anyone's life to be spoilt...i'd hv done it for anyone!!!"
now misha got annoyed at his mahanta so she decided to join Panchi in getting it out of him..
"but Abhay even Panch was getting married into that family u didn save her??"
abhay was stumped he didn know what to say...
"it didn cross my mind so i cudnt do anything"
panchi smelt victory" Misha baat ko samjho mujhe mein n Pia mein difference hai... "
"panchi itz nothing like that... i told u..it didn cross my min otherwise i'd hv done it for u as well"
and for the first time in 200 years abhay had an expression wich was as close to a blush as possible for a vampire...he turned away to leave
but the girls werent done yet
"thik hai abhay dont accept it... but tab kya karoge jab apne hi eyes ke samne Pia ki shaadi hote hue dekhoge?? will u b able to tolerate her getting married???? can u tolerate her with someone else??? or worse ccan u tolerate someone touching her???
abhay was opening his car door wen Misha asked these questions... he had tears in his eyes but the last ques infuriated him so much that he broke the car handle... he lost control!! n shouted" how dare u even say that Misha!!! Pia ko agar kissi ne haath lagay toh i'll kill him shez mine I Bloodyy Love Her!!!!"
n that was enough for them!!!
"if u love her then go get her say it abhay!! agar u can say it infront of us toh go say it to her... she needs u... if for her sake u can fake n affair with Misha then atleast be honest to her for her own sake..." Panchi pleaded...
n after months he saw a ray of hope...he knew that Misha n Panchi would help him get her... he knew that there was no point in sttaying away from Pia coz with her luck u never noe... she might come across a zombie next... ..

well everyone thatz d 1st part... u'll soon b cumin across the bet as well... hope u lykd it plz do comment n if u hv ny suggestions do temme...also m sry i cudnt pm ny1 this time... coz i updtd thru my cell... bt next tym i'll surely pm u guys...
keep smiling
Vanshika