Shab-e-Barat Mubarak Everyone!!!!!

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Shab-e-Barat Mubarak Everyone!!!!!🤗

Holy Shab-e-Barat, the night of fortune, will be observed across the world tonight (The 15th night of Shabaan,the night of the 15th starts at sunset on the 14th and ends at sunrise on the 15th.) with Muslim devotees seeking blessings of Almighty Allah for the wellbeing of mankind through prayer, reading the holy Quran

According to Muslim belief, Shab-e-Barat is the night when the Almighty Allah, arranges the affairs of the following year. On Shab-e-Barat, Allah writes the destinies of all His creations for the coming year by taking into account their past deeds.

Shab-e-Barat also means the night of forgiveness. On this exalted night, Muslims pray to Allah both in preparation for the holy month of Ramadan and seeking forgiveness of the sins committed.

The Significance of Shabe Baraat

Shaban is the month of special blessings. In this month Allah Ta'ala has favoured the Ummah of His last Prophet (Sallalaho Alaihi Wasallam) and has given them means to achieve Blessings, Salvation and Forgiveness. There are many Hadiths about Shab-e-Barat of Prophet (Sallalaho Alaihi Wasallam) in which he described the Virtue and Blessings of this month. Hazrat Abu Huraira has reported Prophet (Sallalaho Alaihi Wasallam) saying, "Rajab is the month of Allah Ta'ala, Shaban is my month and Ramadan is the month of my Ummah. In Shaban sins are forgiven by Allah Ta'ala and in Ramadan my people are completely purified from sins."

The Holy Prophet (S.A.W) had said that during the nights of the 15th Shabaan, the Almighty takes decisions in the matters of sustenance, life, death and the welfare of the people.

The 15th night of Shabaan is a very blessed night. According to the Hadith Shareef, the name of this Mubarak night is "Nisf Shabaan" which means 15th night of Shabaan. The reason for this special night to attain its name of Laylat al-Bara'ah, meaning the Night of Salvation, Seeking Freedom from Azaab and Calamity, is that in this night the Barkaat and acceptance of repentance may be accomplished. Laylat al-Baraa'ah in Persian, as well as in Urdu, is called Shab-e Bara'at.

It is the special night of seeking forgiveness and repenting to Almighty Allah, remembering our past sins and sincerely settling the mind that one will never commits sins in the future. All the deeds that are against Shari'ah must be totally avoided so that our Du'a and Istighfaar, hopefully, will be accepted. Muslims should check themselves and A'la Hadrat, Imam Ahmad Rida Fadil e-Bareilly (radi Allahu ta'ala anhu) has given a beautiful advise in this regard. This great Imam said: "Verily the auspicious night of Shab-e-Bara'a is drawing near when the deeds of the slave will be presented to the Almighty Allah.

"On this occasion, it should be the duty of all Muslims to forgive one another and to make sure that whatever debts owed to one another is settled. The importance of Huqooq al-Ibaad cannot be over-emphasised as this is among the pre-requisites for proper Ibaadat. I pray that all Muslims humbly remember this night and try as much as possible to perform Ibaadat and other pious deeds so that their Record of Deeds be presented
in all dignity.

According to the Hadith Shareef which is narrated by Ibne Habaan (radi Allahu ta'ala anhu) that Rasoolullah (Salla Allahu ta'ala alayhi wa Sallam) said: "When the night of 15th Shabaan arrives spend the night awake and keep fast the next day".

Sorry if I made any mistake. 😳 And remember me in your prayers. 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the article dear. Yes, indeed a blessed day in a blessed month. May our good deeds and fast on this day will be accepted by Allah as amal solih. Here we called it as Nisf Shaaban, so Nisf Shaaban AlMubarak.

Only 2 weeks to celebrate the much awaited holy month of Ramadhan where there will be the best night of all ie LailatulQadr, a night that is better than one thousands month.

Edited by norani - 12 years ago
-Shankar- thumbnail
Shab-e-Barat mubarak everyone! 🤗