Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniadutta thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i understood,wats ur feeing now?i knew that many times shaheer replied 2 urs tweets indirectly,i remembered when u asked him abt his jammu trip then again he replied only for you dat time,,,,,plz continue updatings shaheer's tweets for sum members,,,,
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the tweet update arvind bhai but why r u leaving?😲
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arvind come for a solution running away is not the solution of problem u have to face it and change it not for us then for shaheer and for this show do it plz dont leave😊
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
see ur thread is abt to complete come up with new one and starting give them warning not to tweet shaheer's tweet in another post no body will go against u try it for once
Thanks for ur concern friend's .I have done my gradution, now i have to concentrate on my career, so i'll not be able to continue with it. But, why u guys are worrying? So many members are here who can update tweets regularly. This topic has already been came to end(150 pages). To continue have to need to make a new topic. So anyone can make a new topic and can update in it regularly. I hope u'll understand my situation.
  Thanks...
diya-2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please dont go Arvind...you are needed here...people who dont have a  twitter account look fwd to your posts...I for example search for your post whenever I log in to keep myself updated with the actor...Yes, I agree that many new posts have started where people try to post Shaheer's msg as if its some kind of competition!!! It becomes difficult to scroll through so many pages just to figure out the message...sometimes I even lose interest!!! But you are different...you are very organised with your post...we get all the msgs under one roof, can read old ones too without much struggle...😊

This is my view...hope you change your mind...good luck for your future dear...😊
mysterious17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: diya-2000

Please dont go Arvind...you are needed here...people who dont have a  twitter account look fwd to your posts...I for example search for your post whenever I log in to keep myself updated with the actor...Yes, I agree that many new posts have started where people try to post Shaheer's msg as if its some kind of competition!!! It becomes difficult to scroll through so many pages just to figure out the message...sometimes I even lose interest!!! But you are different...you are very organised with your post...we get all the msgs under one roof, can read old ones too without much struggle...😊

This is my view...hope you change your mind...good luck for your future dear...😊

very well said...pls try arvind not to leave
Anisha06 thumbnail
thanks 4 u r tweet dr but plz don't leave..
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for sharing Shaheer's tweet n all d very best
thx for tweet
All the Best for ur career dear