shyam, shyam and shyam

sirf--tum thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont know if this is me, or the fact that this shyam has been having way too much screen time???.

When i say way to much, i mean like for the past 2 days we have been havin shyam ji , khushi ji moments😑🀒 and we barely see any other characters ( by which i mean arnav!😭).

I mean come on CV's arnav was only shown for like 5 mintues on the friday episode ( or maybe less😑). Hey! dont get me wrong but, having read some of  the posted before, all the IPKKNDian must be on the verge of breaking cause we have had NO ARHI MOMENTS in 2 DAYS!!πŸ˜†

No offence but, this is seriously getting on my nerves. There is a part of me that actually wants to cover my tv wen he comes up ( im gona be needing a big paper to cover up my 56' screen πŸ˜†)  Just so everyone knows its not the actor that buggs me, but the character of SHYAM!

what do you guys think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AromaHussain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I so agree , like whaat thee hell , shyam seriosuly shouldn't get THIS muchh attention, and whenever he comes on screen i seriously just want to smash the screen into pieces, hes not even worth watching. faroutt thiss guyy is makingg mee soo angry n pissed off! 😑 πŸ˜‘ but on the other hand i seriosuly wish that shyam thatt eff wit's story reveals soon so we can get shyam over and done with , andd have LOADS N LOADS of ArHi scenes  πŸ˜πŸ˜ Edited by Aussie2011 - 12 years ago
nav_bat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I coudnt agree more. Hes so like..urgh..I feel I could push him into that hot pot where Khushi was frying jalebis. 🀒😑 He's been getting unnecessary screen space. What if hes Anjali's husband or there cousin..why all the khushi ji shyam ji scenes. they annoy me. ( not khushi ofcourse, shes adorable as ever.😳)
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
agree...me and my best friend has started to play a game...
She says...Shaym jiii
and me Khusi jiii just like 80s films...lol