Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Neethz Beautifull update all those Avi's n also AbhIya siggy..😳
Wot u've written for maithali is sooo correct.. Main Do Dhaari Talwaar!!!🤣🤣
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Urrr, firstly something is wrong with my button, god knows what, we right now im gonna kick ass :P However seeing your avis are just making me go all gaga man, dude you make my heart skip a beat, and thank you for taking on the suggestion and making KaSh related stuff, cause you know i love them, and i love you for making stuff on them :D

^^ Ooolala, i missed this scene, but god i love seeing AP, they are just one gorgeous couple, and seeing them together like this is just gorgeous. I adore the colouting and texture of this avi, and you've created the other one's just as beautifully too.

Okay lets move on to MY KaSh, yes humans they are mine lol, i love them too much :P Dude firstly dont you dare say sorry for being busy with college work, it's more important, so dont say sorry about that, i know exactly how you feel, it's been just 3 weeks since i started college and im already in a mess lol. But im so happy you've made Aur Pass avi's man, you should make from the other vids too :P Cant wait to see them too

^^ Ooo Ahhh, KaSh, do they always make everything so beautiful, shilpa looked so shy in this episode, i remember watching it nearly 4 years ago, and they stole my breath away. I love that you've captured the moment where her hands reach out to him, and then the way Armaan's looking at her, hawww KaShsome. I love this. Utter Gorgeousness < i dont think thats a word :P

^^ I'm looking at you and my heart loves the view. Lol at times like this HSM comes in my head, OMG can u see the way Karan's staring at her? Like she's the only girl in the world, like she's the only one that he'll ever love. God Rihanna's in my mind. Anywho, damn i love that you've captured this moment too, because KSG is soo drooling over shona, *thump* *thump* hayeee amazing.

Anyone else stop breathing or is it just me? Ooo, god i adore this moment too when he reaches his hand to touch her face, it's sooo KaShtastic man, This is just one of my ahem ahem moments, because they are just so lost within each other. OMG I have goosebumps <3 I cant stop staring at this, Neetz what have u done to me dude, I adore this soo freaking much, colouring is sooo dreamy. I love this. AWESOME.

^^ Yes Armaan Malik, our Shona has stole your breath away, i love the way he looks up and whispers in the sky, it's just so damn awesome. I love this man Neetz, i love the fact that you've picked a KSG moment, because let me say it looks awesome, soo dreamy.

KaSh and Dupatta <3 Lurveee it. Just to end this off, i adore the way she looks back and he is just so lost in her, man i love this. Another dreamy avi, it's just breathtaking and i cant get over how awesome this is, just damn gorgeous. I love it <3

Okay now this is the end, Im in love with this update, do make KaSh stuff often because i love them, and you love me :P Dude i'm still crazzy over them 😍 they are like the best thing that came out for me from DMG :| So meri jaan keep making more KaSh stuff, even from their off screen segments :)

And thanks for taking on the suggestion, even though i made u do it lol, and you've made superb stuff.

PS- I really do miss you :(
Premeer_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update...keep up the good work. Thanks for the PM dear. =)
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

lovely...avis

my nazar is on Sanchita's one... can i steal it?
see m not a regular chor thats why m asking u otherwise i know u'll never say no to anyone if ur answer is yes than send ur msg via my shareef emplyee (sanjnu)  i'll love chorying items from ur shop... 
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i liked that abhiya scene, nahi sachchi main apne sarr pr haath rakhke kehthe hoon;🤣 its the 1st scene of theirs liked! that so, abhay and elena one?😛 and nice avis out of that 😳!!!!
and oh man! i love all the others too! esp sarun! yeah rite? their friendship does work wonders to their on-screen performance😍

keep going girls⭐️
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blossom1234

neethuuu🤗

wow wow wow😍😍the abhiya avis,gosh...cho cute😳😳and the siggy is awesome😍..the abhay sig is good,bas mujhe dekh ke darr lag raha hai🤣...the maithali one...OMG the text🤣🤣..well i must say it's perfect on metz😆

sarun icon is good and the siggy,mind blowing😍😍

OMG kash avis r sooo cute,beautiful work neethu😍😍😍

the update was fabulous neethu,just mind blowing work,i must say i am in love with your colouring😆..awesome awesome just awesome👏👏

Aww!! Thank you soo much, Nikky.
Maithili one has me in splits whenever I look at it😆.😆
I'm so glad you like my work!🤗

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Neetz..abhiya avis r lovely love them..

Maithili siggy is great too..
Other stuff must be amazing too..btw net probs..so will edit when I see..full..guess today is update day..many r updating toda..and am thinking to do too..:d

Sure, Madhu, take your time. Thanks for dropping by and commenting on the stuff you could see. Waiting for your update (:

Originally posted by: --sunshine--

See who is commenting on time that reminds me I have to comment in Pooja shop I am sick of my classes now I dont have time 

Abhiya avis are awesome and I like coloring and the round effect(I guess shine at the mid😛)

And for Abhay siggy I hide my face😆. He is seriously looking EBIL and u knw I cant see blood and still u posted such thing😡😆

Mtz siggy wowww thats awesome and anu bhai shud use it 🤣

Best part of ur update is Sarun and ur work on then is awesome I just just lob  it👏

KaSh once I lobed them anyhow I still like them😆  and this scene was one of my fab when they go 4 movie frst date and frst ovie and her dupatta alws keep attkofying🤣

Awesome work neetz😳

I lub ju🤗

Aree wahh! Aaj mere Eid ka Chand aaya hai🤗
Aww!! DW, classes toh chalte rahenge, this is more important😉
Awwiee! Abhay siggy scared my fuifui! My Abhay can be bhery ebil bhen he bonts but even in his diabolic form, he's soo HOT!🤪
SaRun seem to come naturally to me. I don't make much stuff on them because IPK already has a lot of amazing siggy and avi makers who I can never match to but so far, whatever I've made on them, I've liked it😳
I still love KaSh too specially when Shilpa is in sauce wala lal!! Hotness!😍
Fank yew for dropping by! And you better update now too!
I lubb juu🤗

Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Amazing Creations Neetz... 👏

Metz siggy 😍hayee it is simply a killer one...😳 And d text...is just perfect 4 a hotty like her😆

Abhaya Avis and Siggies were fabulous😍

Abhay Siggy is also awsum😎

Sarum And Kash ones r also lovely... 🤗

Fank yew, Bro🤗
I knew you'd like Maithili the best🤣.🤣
Thanks for liking the other stuff as well!!😳

Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Heeey Myy Love🤗 !! Merii Bittooo !! Your creations are Soo good !!! Lovely woork Jaaan !! Haaye !! Your soo talented yaaar .😍...juust keeep making more & More 🤗

Keep Shinning !! Muuahx❤️

Hii, my tweeto!🤗
Aww! Thank you so much! That's means a lot coming from you and I'm so happy! Love you hamesha!!🤗

Originally posted by: chakku

Neetzooo auntyyy🤗

You know I love your work and I have already praised you like 1000 times before because you are just amazing, amazing and amazing😍
You don't look like a newbie in this field at all

Abhiya ones I am already using😍☺️

Abhay the Darinda Raichand is looking like an actual Darinda in the siggy😈🤣

And Metz the tez taraar ebil lady is looking amazing as well🤣  
My favourite siggy is the Metz one🤣
I am sure Anu loved it🤣

Sarun and Kash ones are really cute. I used to like KaSh once upon a time when DMG started and they are looking really cute in the avi😳

All in all AMAZING update like always🤗

Thank you, Chaks, for your kind words🤗
Ya, I know right? Abhay can be such a darinda but uff, what a darinda!!😍.🤣.🤣
I knew your phabourite will also be Maithili! Hayyee, kitne khayal milte hain aapke aur Anu ke🤣.🤣
Thanks once again! Lubb juu🤗.🤗

Originally posted by: Ishan.

Awesome work Neetz , and great Kash avatars ! 👏👏

Thanks for dropping by, Ishan! I'm glad you liked my work!😳
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

Res..😳 will edit both my posts after exams..

Aww! All the best for your exams, Nidzoo!! Study hard and do well👍🏼

Originally posted by: ..kashUrock..

awesome update...

and congo on the new thread !

Thanks, Richi (:

Originally posted by: ..Ragzz..

gorgeous update neetz 🤗 i heart the abhiya stuff, your avis are stunning, i love the new colouring :) looks gorgeous<3

Sarun ones are too too cute :$ i LOVE the long icon, gorgeous colouring on that one.
OMFG the Kash avis are beautiful 😍 simply out of this world.ya please make more stuff on them more often, coz they are stunning neetz <3 keep up the gorgeous work, and keep updating..love you countless🤗

Thanks, my Ragsylicious🤗
IKR? I should make KaSh stuff more often! I really had an amazing time making these but I'm so spontaneous when it comes to PS and lack of time doesn't permit me to make much stuff.
And kuch toh I'm lazy also. I have this MJHT segment downloaded since months! Need to make stuff out of those as well😍
Thanks again, Rags! Me loves you, tooo🤗.🤗

Originally posted by: Ayesha066

Neethz Beautifull update all those Avi's n also AbhIya siggy..😳

Wot u've written for maithali is sooo correct.. Main Do Dhaari Talwaar!!!🤣🤣

Haha!! Thanks, Ayesha. Everyone seems to love the text on Maithili's siggy. I think that's the best [art about it🤣.🤣

Originally posted by: Premeer_Mayur

Nice update...keep up the good work. Thanks for the PM dear. =)

Thank you (:

Originally posted by: romaila

lovely...avis 

my nazar is on Sanchita's one... can i steal it? 
see m not a regular chor thats why m asking u otherwise i know u'll never say no to anyone if ur answer is yes than send ur msg via my shareef emplyee (sanjnu)  i'll love chorying items from ur shop... 

Thank you soo much, Romi🤗
You are free to steal whatever you want but which Sanchu's one are you talking about?😕
And I can never get tired of saying that I HEART your emoticons! They're ultra cute!

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

i liked that abhiya scene, nahi sachchi main apne sarr pr haath rakhke kehthe hoon;🤣 its the 1st scene of theirs liked! that so, abhay and elena one?😛 and nice avis out of that 😳!!!!
and oh man! i love all the others too! esp sarun! yeah rite? their friendship does work wonders to their on-screen performance😍

keep going girls⭐️

Kya baat hai? Aaj sooraj paschim se nikla hai kya jo Sindu ko AbhIya pasand aa gaye?😲.🤣.🤣
What about Abhay-Alina?😕
SaRun are just amazing, man! They rock big time😍
Thanks soo much, Sindu! Tc🤗
.Jane.. thumbnail
OMFG! Yeh comment hai?😲
Well, I saved the best for the last!

Originally posted by: -Cherry-

Urrr, firstly something is wrong with my button, god knows what, we right now im gonna kick ass :P However seeing your avis are just making me go all gaga man, dude you make my heart skip a beat, and thank you for taking on the suggestion and making KaSh related stuff, cause you know i love them, and i love you for making stuff on them :D

Aww!! No need to thank me, Swance! Anything for you. In fact thank YOU for rekindling my KaSh dreamworld!🤗

^^ Ooolala, i missed this scene, but god i love seeing AP, they are just one gorgeous couple, and seeing them together like this is just gorgeous. I adore the colouting and texture of this avi, and you've created the other one's just as beautifully too.

Eeekk! This scene is supercute, man!! AbhIya can really be adorable when they want <33
Try and catch it if you can (:

Okay lets move on to MY KaSh, yes humans they are mine lol, i love them too much :P Dude firstly dont you dare say sorry for being busy with college work, it's more important, so dont say sorry about that, i know exactly how you feel, it's been just 3 weeks since i started college and im already in a mess lol. But im so happy you've made Aur Pass avi's man, you should make from the other vids too :P Cant wait to see them too

Aww! Thanks for understanding, dearoo! I will definitely make more stuff on KaSh. I don't know why I never did earlier🤔

^^ Ooo Ahhh, KaSh, do they always make everything so beautiful, shilpa looked so shy in this episode, i remember watching it nearly 4 years ago, and they stole my breath away. I love that you've captured the moment where her hands reach out to him, and then the way Armaan's looking at her, hawww KaShsome. I love this. Utter Gorgeousness < i dont think thats a word :P

Karan's hotness and Shilpa's innocence made KaSh so adorable, man! No wonder I used to love them so much, right?😍

^^ I'm looking at you and my heart loves the view. Lol at times like this HSM comes in my head, OMG can u see the way Karan's staring at her? Like she's the only girl in the world, like she's the only one that he'll ever love. God Rihanna's in my mind. Anywho, damn i love that you've captured this moment too, because KSG is soo drooling over shona, *thump* *thump* hayeee amazing.

HSM?🤣
I swear, it didn't look like they were acting! So natural and beautiful! One could've easily mistaken that the two are actually in love. Both of them are such brilliant actors, I tell you😍

Anyone else stop breathing or is it just me? Ooo, god i adore this moment too when he reaches his hand to touch her face, it's sooo KaShtastic man, This is just one of my ahem ahem moments, because they are just so lost within each other. OMG I have goosebumps <3 I cant stop staring at this, Neetz what have u done to me dude, I adore this soo freaking much, colouring is sooo dreamy. I love this. AWESOME.

Personally, this particular moment is my favourite! Nothing too hot or droolicious about it but it is one of those scenes which makes me smile with a big silly grin on my face and instantly lift my mood. Such innocence, man! It's very hard to find!😍
Thanks, Swancy🤗

^^ Yes Armaan Malik, our Shona has stole your breath away, i love the way he looks up and whispers in the sky, it's just so damn awesome. I love this man Neetz, i love the fact that you've picked a KSG moment, because let me say it looks awesome, soo dreamy.

I knowww, right? I love this moment!! Armaan looks so so sooo adorable and totally like a chocolate boy hopelessly in love. Aaahhh!❤️

KaSh and Dupatta <3 Lurveee it. Just to end this off, i adore the way she looks back and he is just so lost in her, man i love this. Another dreamy avi, it's just breathtaking and i cant get over how awesome this is, just damn gorgeous. I love it <3

Eeekk, Swance! Thank you soo much for making me drool over KaSh after forever! Man, now I realise how much I really miss those days

Okay now this is the end, Im in love with this update, do make KaSh stuff often because i love them, and you love me :P Dude i'm still crazzy over them 😍 they are like the best thing that came out for me from DMG :| So meri jaan keep making more KaSh stuff, even from their off screen segments :)

Ya, ya, I love you and you know it😆
If not anything else, I'm definitely making something on the VD's segment 3 1/2 years back some time or the other. I'm so in love with that na!😍

And thanks for taking on the suggestion, even though i made u do it lol, and you've made superb stuff.

Thank you soo much. I'm soo happy you liked the stuff I made🤗

PS- I really do miss you :(

Aww! I miss you, too, darls! Be active soon!🤗

I love you, my Angel!🤗.🤗
And thanks for the superduper dhamakerdar KaShilicious comment!🤗
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hawww Your reply made me smileee :P Love U Neetz baby and i hope to see more KaShtastic stuff in ur gallery. Ooo that VD SBS segment? :O Or the VD Special on Star One? Hehe
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cherry-

Hawww Your reply made me smileee :P Love U Neetz baby and i hope to see more KaShtastic stuff in ur gallery. Ooo that VD SBS segment? :O Or the VD Special on Star One? Hehe

Just like yours made my day😳
I hope to see more KaShatic stuff in my gallery too🤣.🤣
The segmentt!!!😍
The way he plays with her hair and rests his head on her shoulder. Eeekkk!!🤪