*written update 15th july*(NAVYA HUGS & SAID ILU)

ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
                                         [ THIS IS MEMBERS ONLY POST ]      
          The Author of this post has restrained this content to be viewed by Members only.    

PART-1

navys sister enter the room and asked navya to change her cloths and told appy and ritz to come out, in hall navya's papa takes photo of appy ritz and then navya comes out of the room,that time navya's papa click navya's photo,  then jiju asked for family family photograph...appy,ritz and navya was chatting ,navya's jiju came there and take navya with her, ritz asked appy 'kya hona baaki hain,then appy tolds her anant bahar he hai, balcouny main...then appy and ritz call navya and asked her to eat cake and ritz puts a's cake on navya face and asked her papa for photo...after that ritz  told navya to wash her face and appy says 'par muh pauchna balcouny main he janna'...navya opened balcouny door and was ready to returns anant pull her from back and closed her mouth and navys says anant tum yahha agar girjata to, then anant says agar tum boys hostel aasaketo ho to main nahi aashakta kya,then they talks and anant saya par mujhe ek sikayat hain , navya saya what then anant says main socha tha main tumhe first wish karunga  par tumhari family ne phele wisha kar diya,par next year main he tumhe wish karunga, then navya eye fill with tears and anant whip her tear, and says I LOVE U ANANT AND  NAVYA HUGS ANANT and my heart goes song begain...

PART-2

EVERY BODY on dinnertable  appyand ritz was standing eating ritz says to appy what happen navya aab tak kyun nahi aaye, then dadi says to harsh aare cake kharaho  ya muh ko khele reheo ,then mitha says yeh navya aabtak kyun nahi aaye, then dadi says aare iishe apna birthday NAHI manana hai, then dadi says aare ushe jake dekho then ritz goes there and says aare khana bahut aacha tha, and she went to navya room and from door called to navya and says navya kya tum andher ho,that time navya jiju came there and says aare ritz tum yaha kya karahi ho and collage kaise chal raha hai and etc...navya di see that and get angry and gave her baby to someone to hold and says how our mom takecare of us three, then navya's papa says to mitha go and bring napkin, mitha went to her room but suddenly remember that napkin is in navya's room and went there, in bulcouny anant says to navya -phir kahona na , then he says main phagal ho gaunga and cried then navys put her hand and closed anant mouth,and anant says aaj main kissi nahi darung koi mujhe mardale phir bhi...

PART-3

maith search napkin on navya's room, in balcouny anant keep saying  navya to repeat the words but navya refuse and navya says to anant to go home,but anant keep on saying the same,then navya says mere family wait kar raha hoga to anant ne kaha cholo main bhi unse milta hu,then navya says 'tum sach main pagal ho gaye ho,then anant says main bhi to dekhu tumhari room -tum kahe se mujhe phone karta ho,kaha sothi ho,and anant tries to went inside room that time navya catch anant on his shirt,and try to push anant , that time and goes in piller{raling} along with navya,that time  anant was hugging navya ...in hall appy asked to ritz tum to navya ko dekhe gayye the na, ha par gautam jiju aggya...and aapy says par aaj to bahut majha aayana sab log khush hain dadi,harsh,uncleji. and aunty ji,tabhi they find mitha was not there, and says where has been aunty gone...

PRECAP- ritz pull navya and says kaha regaaye thi itni dher kar di, and they saw mitha infront of them and get shocked...

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKE...

[ THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST ]
       The Author of this post has restrained this content to be viewed by Members only.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES FROM IF TO OTHER SITES.THIS UPDATE IS STRICTLY MEANT FOR MEMBERS ONLY.
           Any case of copying of updates to other sites will result in preventive action by the Moderators and the Administrator Group of India-Forums.        

⭐️ Press the like button if u like my post⭐️
                ⭐️ And do post your comments and thoughts⭐️

| | OM SAI RAM | |

Edited by karan_13 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton karan😊.for such a quick and lovely update.😊..I was dying to read the wu aur tiumne zara bhi intezar nahi karvaya.😳..
thank you..
pgdn thumbnail
Thank so much for lovely update

Originally posted by: barbie2011

Thanks a ton karan😊.for such a quick and lovely update.😊..I was dying to read the wu aur tiumne zara bhi intezar nahi karvaya.😳..

thank you..

welcome urmi...
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@karan: The WU was realllyyy nice. Congooos on such quick and lovely WU👏. without any offence I just want to correct one bit.Meeta was asked to get paper napkins so that Harsh can wipe off cake from his face and not baby diapers🤣
oh yes too busy in writing , cannot listen well...
Thanx...waise i have already watched it. But WU read karne ka apna maza hai.Edited by Newly_Born - 12 years ago
yes arvind.i know that...
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey.. awesome update.. thnxx 4 d quick one..
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks 4 d update
cute epi finally navya said ILU