con't soon
ssch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi thankyou all for your support here is the update hope you like it

Don't forget to comment and press like button

PART 1:

Geet? Meera's voice called from the other side of closed door

Can you be free at 3 o clock tomorrow for the meeting with dress designer?

Three is fine. Geet called back.

She could hear meera talking to dress designer on phone.She and meera had been  friends since childhood. Infact she was her best friend ,correction her only frnd.

After giving a final glance at the mirror she turned back and reached for the handle on the door.

When nothing happened she stared dumbly for a moment. She turned the handle again but it wouldn't catch to open the door. Instead it turned freely. Geet pulled the door and then pushed . Finally she gave up and called  out for meera

The door handle is broken when meera answered

It won't budge from this side' did you lock it ?? meera asked

I suppose I did but

It's broken now. Then with frustration she added

Things are made very cheaply these days anything to save a buck

I guess I wd better call maintainance..waise given the cost of this hotel you wd expect door handles to work '

Just get someone up here now  Geet demanded

Geet pressed her ear against the door and could hear meera talking to someone on phone but much to her frustration it did not sound as she was making any progresss

Geet felt the air grow stuffy. It always started that way. She looked around the small room marble sink and counter toilet shower area. The entire room was no larger than 8 by 8 or may be less or was her fear making her think that it was small

She thought as if the walls were moving closer

No one in maintanice is answering' look geet just sit tight I will get some one ok I will be back in a mint

No meera no don't leave me plz.. the words sounded like moan and she heard the bang of door meera had gone out

Geet returned to her evaluation of the small hotel bathroom . She would not be here if it was not for meera. She could still hear meera's animated voice telling her that she had arrived In the city

Geet leaned against the wall and forced herself to remember every part of her conversation with meera as it might stave off her claustrophobia.

Meera had been so excited that day telling her that she was getting married to  dev

This was a shock to geet as she was still under the impression that meera was in love with her brother Yash..

Yash and meera had been in love since their school days. Love blommed and then   it all ended.. Geet still blames herself for their break up as her life changed many lives. Her trajedy had shadowed their love too and hence they split last year and meera decided to marry dev just after a  month of acquaintance..

Shaking of the vision, geet tried her best to forget..

Meera is getting married meera is getting married,,

Geet felt her head begin to swim. Her cheeks felt hot But she knew from experience that blood was draining from her face.. nausea set in.

She crouched with her head on her knees her vision narrowed as the balck walls inside her mind closed in

Then it began

At first it was pulsating hum of her blood rushing to her head then it changed it grew louder. Now it was the sound of her dad's airplane.

The noise increased.. she could hear their voices . they were returning from Midwest area. By years of flying experience with her daddy she could feel the fatal moment has arrived

We are going to crash ' she could hear her daddy telling that to her mom. And then she could hear the voices getting loder . and falling deep and deep down .. they were falling

Daddy.,,,,, Geet wondered if she had said the last word aloud

Her head was spinning

I can't pass out I can't and she slumped on to the floor..

PRECAP:

call me maan😳😳😳
Edited by ssch - 12 years ago
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update buddy
thanx for the pm
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow.. awesome yaar.. geet is scared cuz of a plane crash.. she misses her dad.. : (... but wat happened that meera cut yash and now marrying dev.. btw i still cant wait for maaneet 1st meeting.. lol.. cont soon hun..