Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Lennie

I am asking myself the same thing, i have not done sigs for over 2/3 weeks - i so need to do some

I havent done a SR or KW sigs for a long time - i have so made myself not think of them

I have mostly done avi's lately of Gulaal

aww  plzzz start making sigs & avi's again we miss ur creations esp ur beautiful quotes 😳
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oops ReHa its on d prev page ðŸ˜›
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't like the way both of them are looking at me.

it's creepy

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Harshu-

aww  plzzz start making sigs & avi's again we miss ur creations esp ur beautiful quotes 😳

Ahh the quotes - i miss them as well, can you believe it - i love quotes as you all know

I honestly SR have really started making me block them out, its like i hate myself for even liking them esp that Ridz, which i dont even want to see or look at anymore...

As you all see i am feeling down, so my anger and sadness is leading elsewhere - i seriously dont know whats up
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
my manager is on leave today🥳
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am asking myself the same thing, i have not done sigs for over 2/3 weeks - i so need to do some

I havent done a SR or KW sigs for a long time - i have so made myself not think of them

I have mostly done avi's lately of Gulaal

I think we all have a strange relationship with SR lenzie. We all love Sid and we all want to hate Ridhimma...but as much as I hate what she did at the end and what she made Sid go through, she was still part of the SR that I loved till the second marriage and before she sprouted those horrendous 'farz' words.

What Im saying is I will always cherish SR. Maybe if you can remeber why you loved them so much maybe you might be able to make siggies of them again.

And it will be great to discuss Gulaal with you on the AT.😊

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Angel

I don't like the way both of them are looking at me.

it's creepy

Who?? 😕
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Farrah

I honestly dont know if i want to discuss Gulaal at all anymore, just watch the show and keep it in my head

Yeah i agree about SR, its Sid you loved and you kinda have to like Ridz, coz Sid's love for her was so selfless and unconditional and so on

I honestly wish i can see another Sid Modi again, which i know aint gonna happen again
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ahh the quotes - i miss them as well, can you believe it - i love quotes as you all know

I honestly SR have really started making me block them out, its like i hate myself for even liking them esp that Ridz, which i dont even want to see or look at anymore...

As you all see i am feeling down, so my anger and sadness is leading elsewhere - i seriously dont know whats up

aww Lennie🤗🤗🤗

you will feel ok soon😳 it happens sometimes😳
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lenzie sweetie do you work?

Maybe you just need some time out. How about a holiday? or just time spent with friends or family?

And I know you dont like 'fluffy' shows but try and watch IPKKND. Even Im surprised at how much I like the show. I really like Sanaya and her and Barun together are fantastic.