it will not pure love if SAMJHOTA happens!!!

isha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
HI friendsπŸ˜›

Don't you feel BALH promote most the relationship between karthik & nutz than ram & priya ????

We like this show for Ram-Priya.Ok we realize that Ram-Priya marrige is happening for that stupid nutz and that stupid karthik (i mean how he choose that disgusting girl as life partner😑).But stop this now cause if they will marry for doing SAMJHOTA ---it will not be a pure love story.Cause we all know if they married the love will happen one day but it will for situation and i'm sure this is not love it will obligation.

So i'm requesting you guys just put some love between RAYA and feel themselves that they r doing marriage for them...for their very innocent love.We r waiting for that not for that 2 stupid.

Now this is the time for airing love cause becuase it will help them to give priority  themselves before everyone.Yes its nice to see the family love but as we know EVERYTHING HAS LIMITS AND WHEN IT CROSSED IT IS NOT GOOD FOR ANYONE.

So please make this grand marriage with some fresh love and break this idiotic relationship between karthik and natasha as RAYA can feel their marriage
😳.

what you think guys...????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well the main story is an arranged marriage after which love happens so if they show Raya realising their love before marriage then that changes the whole story!
KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
see in case of nuts n karthik, m with u!
I mean is kartik blind that he fallen in love
with such a gurl who was insulting him reffering to a middle class family again n again?
N then when he went to apologize she said tmse toh shadi meri joti karegi
man! She is really nuts

secondly cming to raya, i thnk story based on love after marriage, toh compromises will be shown n coincidents too
bt ya i believe they are exagerating nuts n karthik more than raya!!
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamma92

Well the main story is an arranged marriage after which love happens so if they show Raya realising their love before marriage then that changes the whole story!

Agree Shamma!That's the reality.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsurabhi94

with such a gurl who was insulting him reffering to a middle class family again n again?
man! She is really nuts

secondly cming to raya, i thnk story based on love after marriage, toh compromises will be shown n coincidents too

If ever a marriage takes place btwn Kartik and Nuts the relationship would not be an equal one...rather a mistress lording over her slave... God help kartik

Secondly Kartik- Nuts are the side dishes for the main course meal (RAYA) So let's relish or fast forward the Nutsy bits.
bavdfan thumbnail
I'm sad for kartik to be involved with a girl like Nuts but this is why Raya will get closer.

If it wasn't because of their siblings, Ram and Priya would have try their best to never meet each other even by accident πŸ˜†

Their relationship will blossom after that they get married because of a SAMJHOTA.

isha01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamma92

yes i know its arranged but in real life when this things happens somehow there some feelings take place but in BALH i missed it...they can show at least some feelings not love ...love starts from feeling and they hate each other like priya said thursday "agar mr kapoor is duniame akhri option vi hogi to vi main unse shadi nahi karoongi"...there i miss something that there was no feel like they can break their engagement anytime whenever they got any chance.In real life this is not so easy when two people are engaged ...ok they dont know anything but one special feeling will come silently
isha01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsurabhi94

man! She is really nuts

well said...but dont you feel exactly i'm telliing that ok all compormise will excepted but just it demand some feeling also
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: riya01maddy

yes i know its arranged but in real life when this things happens somehow there some feelings take place but in BALH i missed it...they can show at least some feelings not love ...love starts from feeling and they hate each other like priya said thursday "agar mr kapoor is duniame akhri option vi hogi to vi main unse shadi nahi karoongi"...there i miss something that there was no feel like they can break their engagement anytime whenever they got any chance.In real life this is not so easy when two people are engaged ...ok they dont know anything but one special feeling will come silently

Well both of them in public are saying how much they hate each other but i think they secretly are starting to respect each other cause as you see Priya was thinking about Ram in the car...at the moment they do not understand their feelings for each other, they will only understand after marriage...as the tagline says shaadi ki baad pyaar hote hote ho hi jaate hai! πŸ˜Š
isha01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: avivakirk

If ever a marriage takes place btwn Kartik and Nuts the relationship would not be an equal one...rather a mistress lording over her slave... God help kartik

Secondly Kartik- Nuts are the side dishes for the main course meal (RAYA) So let's relish or fast forward the Nutsy bits.

hey its nice to here the word side dish...and now this is the time to eliminate this side dish and take some fresh dishes ...it will be ok for me is one of the dish is karthik or that stupid nutz with RAYA