MAANEET FF.HIDDEN FEELINGS.. THREAD 2

zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hidden feelings

STORY SO FAR

AS FAR IN HIDDEN FEELINGS, MAAN AND GEET MET ACCIDENTLY AND BECOME FRIENDS. BUT AS TIME PASSES THEY SHARE A GREAT BONDING WITH EACHOTHERS.

MAAN FELL IN LOVE WITH HER BUT GEET HAVE NOT IDEA ABOUT IT. HE KNEW SHE IS VERY NAVE, THOUGH SHE HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM BUT SHE DOESNT REALISES THEM.

HE TAKES THINGS SLOWLY TO MAKE HER KNOW THE HIDDEN FEELINGS. GEET BROTHER AJAY AND ANJALI GOT MARRIED WHICH IN RESULT BRING A MOM LIKE BHABHI FOR GEET. SHE SHARE ALL HER FEELINGS TO HER. ANJALI KNOWS THAT SHE IS IN LOVE WITH MAAN BUT NOT REALISING IT.

ON THE OTHER HAND MAAN MOM IS LIKING SONALI, ANJALI SISTER. SHE TRIES TO PUSH HER TO MAAN, WHICH ANNOYIES HIM BUT HE COULDNT TELL ANYTHING.

SLOWLY GEET IS NOW REALISING HER FEELINGS. LETS SEE WHERE STORY WILL TAKE US NOW.

DO LIKE THE PAGE

ADD ME

IF YOU NEED PMS

IF YOU WANT ME TO PM YOU, ADD ME TO YOU BUDDY LIST

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 18

forgetting everything she stayed their enjoying the rain and remembering Maan.

Suddenly a voice brings her to reality. Geet. Turning around she find anjali standing with her hand on her hips. What are you doing in rain? Are you mad or something. Holding her hand she drags her inside.I don't know when you will grow up. Bringing her inside the room she takes the towel and her night suit. Go change your cloths. Geet smile kissing her cheek and went to change.  Anjali went out to kitchen. Ajay came behind her.What are you doing? Have some rest. Anjali smile.I will.  Just making coffee for geet, she was just dancing in rain. Both laugh at her. Ajay went to his room while anjali to geet room.

Entering their she saw her sitting in bed with wet hair and playing with the chain. Hmm. thinking about maan. Geet look up suddenly and smile shyly looking down. Anjali was shocked to see her blushing so hard just by Maan name. Smiling she keep the coffee beside her and take the towel wiping her hair. Want to share it? Geet look up to her, and suddenly hug her. I too don't know what's happening to me, but I just love this feeling. Anjali smile still brushing her hair with towel. She was sure geet is feeling the love and happy that finally she will know her feelings for Maan. Geet move back. Aachu. Anjali giggle giving her the coffee.Have you told Maan about it? Geet look at her for some time and then shook her head. Anjali smile its ok. Drink. Moving the cup to her lips she again wipes her hair.

When the coffee was finished geet simply keep her head on anjali lap. She smile brushing her hair and kiss her forehead. Do you know what these feelings are? She asks looking up to anjali, anjali thought for sometime weather to tell her or not. Yea, I know and you will also know it soon. She didn't ask any other question because of tiredness and too many thoughts she closed her eyes and soon drifted off.

Ajay entered the room and find her sleeping. Smiling her kneeled down to her caressing her cheek. She slept.

Hmm. rain must have made her tired. Ajay smile and kiss geet cheek softly. She is a princess. Isn't she? He looks up to anjali who smile and nod her head. We have always given her everything what she wanted. He sighed sadly. But never gave her the love of mom. She really misses her. Anjali put her hand on his cheek. He smiles kissing her hand. But now, looking both of you I feel she is getting that love too. I have made a great decision in choosing you. Both smile looking at each other's and then look down at geet.

She is really precious ajay. I don't know from when but she has become most important to me. I love her more than I love sonali. Ajay smile. She truly is a princess. And I always pray that she will be happy in her life. Ajay keep her hand on her cheek.She will. We make sure she will. Anjali look at ajay who was now looking at geet lovely. All loves her so much, she look at geet, and why not. She is really worth it. She is the most precious gift. She said caressing her hair. She is like my little daughter, and I always will make sure to give her all happiness. Ajay look at anjali with proud and happiness. Leaning close he kiss her lips.I love you. She smiles.

After sometime ajay made geet lie on bed and cover her with spread, both kiss her either cheek and went out closing the lights.

Geet woke up late, stretching her arm she slowly open her eyes. Aachu. Rubbing her nose she entered to washroom. All were sitting in dining table having breakfast when geet sat beside brij. Aachu, good morning. She said lazily which made all laugh. Her nose was dark pink. She made a big face looking all laughing and looks at brij. Oww my baby. He gave her a side hug kissing her head. She smiles showing her tongue to ajay. He chuckle eating his breakfast.

She was about to take her juice when anjali stop her. Geet, don't take juice take tea. Juice is cold.

But I don't drink tea. Making a pleading face she looks at her. Aachu. Anjali smile passing her a cup. That's what happens when you dance in rain. All again laugh at her. She drinks tea making funny faces.

Later in evening all were in office, anjali went to her room. Geet dialed Maan number. Hello. Maan smile finally hearing her voice. Hi, called so late. She lies down on bed. Hmm. aachu. Not feeling well. He frowned closing his file. Why? What happen? Geet smile closing her eyes. Nothing, just a little headache. Was out in rain yesterday.

Maan smile again opening his file. We will again meet on Sunday only.

Yea. It was so nice there. Maan noticed her voice lazy. Geet you sleep for some time. We will talk later. She was not having any power to argue so just did what he says. Hanging the phone she slept again.

Precap: Maan being very happy.

PRE  PART 17

Give me your feed backs.

Love you all for all your love and support.

Please like and comment..

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Cpngrats for the new thread!
Loveee the part!
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part.
loved it.
congratulations
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
congrats 4 new thread
lovely part
thanks 4 pm
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats! Loved it! Hmm,hope she will know how she feels
cherieLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nice part
i liked how anjali is being like her mother and taking care of her, such ideal familyyy
i loveee ur all ff's 
it was full of positiveness, i loveee it
update soon
i hope geet realizes her love for maan
and now curious to know what is it that maan is sooo happy
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was a cute update dear, love the bond between anjali and geet, it was adorable to see the way anjali and ajay love geet. waiting to see what made maan so happy,
siroilily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats on d new thread 😳 n thanks 4 d lovely update pls cont soon
jasraj123 thumbnail
first of all congrates for new thread. party

lovely update. it is nice that anjali is looking after very well. they r sharing very nice bond. 
precap is very interesting. 
thanks for pm and pls update soon.