~written update for 14th july~

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wowww aj ka epi*me cuming back from drmland*ajka update...๐Ÿคช
epi begins wid navya cutting cake and family celebrating her birthday...navya opens her gifts papa gives her a digicam,renu di gives her a pack of nail paints,mum gives her ear rings...navya was very happy..appy and ritz says they also hav sumthng for her,she teases them...they say its a surprise for her she needs to cum wid them...but navya's papa din agree he says they shud also see it.there anant calls rama to ask if everythng is ok at home...rama says she will manage but he musnt cum widout wishing her

..but appy tries to convince thm tht its a secret of the three of them...but harsh and rest of the family doesnt agree and they all came down wid them...appy in the mid way realises she had forgetten the bag of crackers...so she asks ritz to wait for her on the road...
there anant waiting for her to cum down...was going to cross the road...then just appy calls him and tells that navya's whole fam has cum  down and asks him to go back...
anant hides bhind his car...navya's family starts burning crackers all enjoying...appy and ritz cums at a corner and appy says alls set anant is going back...just thne navya cums there and thanks for this surprise...yet she doesnt lyk crackers bt she is loving it now...appy says its not their idea its him...navya asks him...looks surprisingly at ritz..ritz looks shocked calls appy..navi also turns to see whats wrong...and she sees anant cuming from behind the car...as if the tym stops there.she is lost in him and he is lost in her no one else is there...*wowww...me gone*๐Ÿ˜anant cums towards her...he stands near her at a distance...she looks on..and blushes...navi's papa cums there to make her burn  sum crackers..anant poses to want a lift from an auto...she is frightened she looks on at anant and anant amiles at her...*i want anant..jokes apart...omggg i am going crazy..*๐Ÿ˜ณ
papa leaves anant wishes her happy birthday and tries to give her gift she refuses...just then ritz cums and takes her away.both continue  to look at each oder lost..appy asks him to leave or they will b screwed up..she asks him to give her navya's gift she will gift it to her...he refuses and tells appy his plan..which is unknown to us๐Ÿ˜‰

there anant goes bak to his car and navya to her house harsh wants to click pics...appy says they will dress up fnavya and take her to her room...there navya is  on top of the world its her bestest bday...she is very happy...annat 's surprise is the bestest she realises appy and ritz r wid him...appy tells her his bro's anniversary was a gimmick he actually arranged a surprise for her.bt at the last moment he cancelled everythng and decided to b here...navi was very awed...๐Ÿ˜ณ..

*precap*-omggg most droolicious...navya tells annat i love u...๐Ÿ˜›...and anant is happyyy๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by triasha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Triasha..
@sandy..where are you dear?..kuch dino se tum nazar hi nahi aarahi ho..
pgdn thumbnail
Thanks dear for lovely update
X-xNishax-X thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg- thanks for the update! Haven't seen today's epi yet, but I'm gonna go to You Tube right now!!
Thaniyah_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cheers yaar for the awesome update!!!
What an epi๐Ÿ˜Š
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww!!!!! Thanx sooo much for sharing!!!
-k2navi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thaks a lot 4 de nice update dear.cnt wait 4 2day epi...
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update... oh... yaar i missed last part and precap...๐Ÿ˜”.
click_booth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

ammazing episode. finally annat did it------navya has the best surprise