Saturday maha episode...who's the lady in Ghunghat

p_phals thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hiii every body, really enjoyed reading all ur comments...Just to add more masala to the existing twists and turns...Just a very wild guesss...
This is about the Maha Episode this saturday...
The lady in Ghunghat...Is it MASOOOMM...
Just think about it...i think its masoommm...remember masooonn whom pushkar had bought...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No It might be Tapasya herself...
p_phals thumbnail

Even i think the same..that its tapasya...but wen i was watching that cliping today...for a flash of second i thought it was masoom...

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think its taps
she is handing over the baby to rathore i think
her new plan
sana2c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I 2 think its tapasya... She wil keep baby in d rathore house nd blame him...
newkq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think saturday maha episode is going to take us way back down memory lane. i feel the lady is Mai when she gave birth to a baby. 
Remember recently when ichaa said about veer in front of all...do u all remember the look on mai's face when nani said "ichaa is sying that baby is not veer's and next she will say to mai that veer is not her son". mai's face reaction changed then. so homehow i feel she had abandoned a baby girl and picked up veer from the ashram or some kind of past in that family history which will be unveiled by rathod's secratary...that will be shown on saturday episode.
Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
well, who may be the girl mai left...may be pushkar s wife..forgot her name
peachy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I had the flash of Masoom before but on second thoughts NO after seeing the pink work saree and the jewellery worn around the neck by that lady.

It cannot be Iccha and I dont think it is Tapasya as Tappu did not wear such jewellery before(Only at wedding and Traditional Functions)..It is down the neck and Tappu usually wear Necklace lol.

Obsevered a lot ...

It cannot be Mai as the lady is quite tall when you compare with Mai neither Rohini.

Forget about it and wait for light Baby Pink Work Saree lol
Edited by peachy - 12 years ago
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: newkq

i think saturday maha episode is going to take us way back down memory lane. i feel the lady is Mai when she gave birth to a baby. 

Remember recently when ichaa said about veer in front of all...do u all remember the look on mai's face when nani said "ichaa is sying that baby is not veer's and next she will say to mai that veer is not her son". mai's face reaction changed then. so homehow i feel she had abandoned a baby girl and picked up veer from the ashram or some kind of past in that family history which will be unveiled by rathod's secratary...that will be shown on saturday episode.

Good one newkq...thats a possibility, going by mai's character...that is why she has never really cared about Veer's happiness...
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayam

Good one newkq...thats a possibility, going by mai's character...that is why she has never really cared about Veer's happiness...

Has she cared for Vansh?? He was locked up 24/7 in his own house and only Kasa kaka took care of him...