•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
:

Angad Hasija to beguile Mona Singh

Television actor Angad Hasija will be seen in a special act in Sony's prime time reality show Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega.

This is first time that he will perform in front of Farah Khan and Annu Malek. The show will also witness the Swayamavar of the most adored television actor and host Mona Singh.
 An Indya source reveals, "Angad Hasija is doing tandav for the first time in this show and it is quite a different act wherein he has done some stunts too. He will also try to impress Mona by this act. He had a great time with Harshad Chopra, Sharad Kelkar, Gurmeet Choudhary, Ali Asgar, etc."
 About his act who Angad Hasija says, "Dancing is my passion and so when I got a call from the channel and producers, I instantly said yes. I realized that this act will be different to the past performances I have done. I am sure even audiences will love this act. Basically, in this act, I am trying to impress our host and dost Mona Singh, so that she agrees to marry me but other than me Gurmeet, Harshad, Ali and Sharad are trying to impress her too. It's fun episode to watch."
 Furthermore he says, "During the performance, I was very nervous because I was performing in front of such well known choreographer and director Farah Khan. It was nice to interact with her and Annuji. I am eager to watch the episode. It was nice to shoot with everyone and on such a big platform where contestants do anything for entertainment."
 Tune in to Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega to watch this electrifying act on, July 14, 2011 at 9.30 pm, only on Sony Entertainment Television.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media Thursday, July 14, 2011
Posted: 12 years ago
i am eagerly waiting for u r performance angad, he is a fantastic dancer and actor, good going angad