Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Abhay has lost his powers or what can't he read Jay's mind? What happened to his instincts? Not to forget Abhay has been off his A GAME
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
even if we assume tht abhay can only read pia's mind and tht werewolves shields protect them from being smelled out, but still Neel being a werewolf and Dippanita being imposter should raise doubt in abhay's mind. moreover that day in locker room Jeh was there and his blood made chand's hand move, and jeh was able to injure abhay and it also took time for him to heal, so shudnt abhay realise that jeh too is a werewolf? πŸ˜•
matwamango thumbnail
Hi Nidha. I will try to write the gorup FF today. Been a few hectic days yaar.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

even if we assume tht abhay can only read pia's mind and tht werewolves shields protect them from being smelled out, but still Neel being a werewolf and Dippanita being imposter should raise doubt in abhay's mind. moreover that day in locker room Jeh was there and his blood made chand's hand move, and jeh was able to injure abhay and it also took time for him to heal, so shudnt abhay realise that jeh too is a werewolf? πŸ˜•

Its these loopholes in Jeh and Abhay's story that drives me crazy. Surely Abhay should have picked up on this fact. Or has His brain taken a vacation? Its so frustrating to know Abhay has in the past been on the money yet he falls at this little fact
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
u r right ayesha.
did u see the new promo yet. ?
NidhaA thumbnail
Hey Aysh!
That's fine darling...take your time😊
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

Its these loopholes in Jeh and Abhay's story that drives me crazy. Surely Abhay should have picked up on this fact. Or has His brain taken a vacation? Its so frustrating to know Abhay has in the past been on the money yet he falls at this little fact

Me too frustrated with the way CV's are portraying the lead...I mean a common human being can think faster...
Abhay Raichand is a 200 year old Vampire for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
i think CVs assume all their audience to be 2 year old kids nd thts why show such dumbness of characters. πŸ˜†
matwamango thumbnail
:::I am from the UK. Manchester:::
Vivilaciouss_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh i c...so star1 is telecast dere as wel!