The mind behind Urmila...

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
The Kalakaaris that Urmila thinks of is absolutelylike she has an answer to every situation πŸ˜• I was just wondering,think of that person from the creatives who actually plots and writes all these kalakaris πŸ˜² He/She would be such a real life KalakarπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_malu thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

The Kalakaaris that Urmila thinks of is absolutelylike she has an answer to every situation πŸ˜• I was just wondering,think of that person from the creatives who actually plots and writes all these kalakaris πŸ˜² He/She would be such a real life KalakarπŸ˜†

That's absolutely right.πŸ˜†πŸ€£
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Plz Urmi sack him/her so Gopi can employ him/her she in desperate needπŸ˜† πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† off a good writer πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: smallwonder

@Bold.. πŸ˜† I agree.. Soo Manu Kalakari's Only a BIG Time Kalakari will know na πŸ˜†
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🀣 good one there! 

He/she is probably as mean as Urmila as well and goes about fooling other actors on the sets. Haha πŸ˜‰
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 really!!! urmi's schemes are ingenious...the brain behind it must be a real kalaakar πŸ˜†
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Definetly totally agreed...πŸ˜† Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So funny πŸ˜†

I would hate to get on the wrong side of Urmi's CV!