cool_KT thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hey friends new on forums... wanna write something about my fav abhay and piya.. a kind of new ff my abhay
all the characters are same, hope you all will like it and enojy... all the characters are same... my ff
starts after today original episode...

according to today promo:

piya watches abhay kissing misha.. piya is very angry on misha and she is gone from there.. she saw jay  and tell him that she will  come to cheer him in black and green...jay sees piya going, here piya is standing with tracker, T comes their and taunts piya that what last year you are having seal of your name on abhay  and now your sister misha.. so sad...

Here I starts

Part-1

piya sees T  with angry looks and goes from there... tracker makes faces. piya is walking on a road talking to herself
she is walking alone and 

flashback:

abhay was kissing misha, how misha betrayed her...

piya: oh god misha aisa kyu kar rahi hai...mujhe pata hi karna hoga...kyu mujse jhooth bol rahi hai? I hate you misha..
tumne mujse jhooth kaha bec you dont wanna abhay to loose...how cheap, disgusting? i wish i get some clue... but how?

piya reaches home misha is already there and busy in texting. piya sees misha and she goes from there...misha smiles...

misha {thinks}: lagta hai aaj piya ko kafi jhatka laga hai.. well abhay your plan is working dude...

misha comes to piya room, piya is sitting on bed.. misha hugs her sister... piya is irriated

piya: misha stop it yaar, why you are so chipku always? 
misha: hey chill babes,kya hua? why are you so angry?
piya:  misha please go from here,, i need to be alone... 
misha: chillax babes i am going ?  i just wanna ask you do you have black hotty dress woh kya hai na tommorrow i want to wear something hot...
piya: no i dont have
misha: ok babes i will buy...

misha goes and sees piya.. she is so irritated.. misha smiles...

Scene shifts:

abhay is talking to haseena and he is very determined.

abhay: mom aap chinta mat kijye, i will kill that warewolf...jisney dad ki aisi halat aisi banayi...
haseena: i wish chand jaldi theek ho jaaye mom...
abhay: dad jaldi theek ho jaayengey...

haseena and abhay thinks...

Scene shift to mount college:

everyone is getting ready for competition, abhay is usually in black.. abhay is {black ganji and black trousers} and misha is cheering for abhay.. every one is cheering for abhay and chirag, 
everyone is  expecting chirag to be there but here come the macho man jay {black ganji and green tousers}.. 

everyone is shocked to see jay there...

here the sweet girl come.. piya wearing a dress which was looking so sexy on her, she was having straight hairs {no curls}

{drees is like this in a pic, model some other girl}

all boys were looking at piya only...misha mouth was open.. abhay was  staring at piya
{BG music start}.. misha smriks.. she sees abhay then piya..

Well the boxing ring has been set and the match between abhay raichand and jay khurana is about to  start abhay  and jay are at their respective corners of the ring..abhay is thinking...

"yeh yaha kya kar raha hai, where is chirag."

First Round:

In this round, jay beats up abhay in every shot... T comes and watch the match going on between them..
all the STUDENTS cheer up to their favourite participant, piya cheer up saying common jay", 
abhay feels good hearing this... at the end of first round jay wins 
and kabir comments on abhay saying " abhay ki toh bajj gayi" 
Angad and ruhi on their way to join go & watch the match, 
Angad seems disinterested but ruhi tells that he wants to witness the war 
between hot abhay and dude jay.. i want jay  to win...

Second Round:

abhay & jay start again with full spirit...
T comes there and stands behind misha & kabir and try to provoke them ..

abhay makes jay fall on the floor, piya comes and cheers up jay, then everyone 
including abhay & jay notice but few boys pass nasty comments saying abhay ex-
girlfriend has come to cheer his new boyfriend up then jay feels bad and doesnt take part in the game.  with full spirit as though he has decided not to win... abhay one after the other beats jay. but jay doesnt respond in terms shots... misha cheers up abhay but piya, ruhi, angad, feels bad ...

Third Round:

abhay continues to beat jay , piya  asks refree to say "Time Up"...

piya screams at abhayto stop beating jay ... jay nose and mouth start bleeding, he couldnt able to see properly ... but asks abhay to hit him... abhay asks jay whether his hands are paining or he has no strength to fight back? 

jay says winner is one who can bear the pain for so long not one who can beat someone ... then asks to hit him... 
refree tries to stop abhay  from hitting then jay pushes refree and asks abhay to come and beat him... 

piya, kabir shouts and tells jay  to fight back.. abhay again asks whether his hands are paining and tells he should be ashamed of himself who look at his girl with wrong intentions and spits out angrily, jay gets hyper and gives a strong punch on his face he falls down then jay also breaks down...
refree counts down to declare the end of the last and final round both abhay 
and jay try to get up but jay half way stops himself and doesnt stand up on his feet sacrificing his game so that abhay can win... 

Finally abhay  wins, fellow friends celebrate his victory.

misha runs to  {acting guys} piya runs to jay and sees him

piya: jay are you okay... common get up...kabir and angad holds jay... 

piya is very angry and she walks to abhay... misha is here kissing jay showing piya.. piya is very angry he comes to abhay and gives him a tight slap...abhay sees piya...

misha: what the hell? why you slapped abhay...
piya: you just stop it misha...tumsey toh mey baad mey baat karungi...yes abhay what's your problem? tum samjhtey kya ho apney aap ko...yeh competition kisi ke jaan leney ke liye nahi tha.. look at jay kya halat kar di hai tumney jay ki..shame on you abhay... 
misha: stop it babes see haar ya jeet competition ka part hai aur agar tum jay ki haar accept nahi kar sakti toh go and cry in some corner... you dont have any right to hit my boy..

T and her three chamchi was smiling ðŸ˜Š

piya: oh common misha i dont need your advise ki mujhe kaha jaana chahiye ya kaha nahi... aur tum toh kuch bolo hi mat tum sab jaanti thi but phir mujse jhooth kaha taaki abhay sirf tumara reh sakey...why you lied me? you cheated me misha, i will  never forgive you...{she cries very badly😭 😭😭}

piya eyes were getting so red and angry...abhay trys to calm piya..piya but she makes aher step side..

piya: dont touch me abhay... you hurted me a lot ... past ke baarey mey toh mey nahi jaanti lakin hai u did good today...and i am happy ki tum merey sath ab nahi ho..its good to be alone rather than having you with me...

she runs from there abhay sees piya running and crying..abhay looks worried...piya runs so fast..every college student sees her 
running... piya runs...she reached to a cliff...

piya ko kuch samaj mey nahi aa raha hota ki what she is doing? she just think
that i want to die...she was feeling so weak from inside and she was about to jump when someone pulls her back...

please tell me what do you think about this new part...you will enjoy...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update and plzz pm me..😊
cool_KT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Selinapiya

Awesome update and plzz pm me..😊

thanks dear.. i will pm you when i will update next part

shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
very interesting update 
update soon and plzzz pm me
cool_KT thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanirajput

very interesting update 

update soon and plzzz pm me

thanks shivani dear
i will pm you...

Edited by cool_KT - 12 years ago
M2NZ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
O.M.G
Wonderful
Plx update soon
And add me in ur pm list.
cool_KT thumbnail

Originally posted by: M2NZ

O.M.G
Wonderful
Plx update soon
And add me in ur pm list.

thanks dear
i will update soon

-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome..
continue soon..
do pm me..
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
loved it...its ausum...plz pm me next time
ilove99 thumbnail
its lovely continue soon and pm me when u update!!but who held pia...abhay right!!!!!!!update soon its nice story ...pm to others memmbers too i think they are gonna like this