July 12th WU *Same old, same old*

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
-SSP tells Priya that she must have won today, but don't think that you're going to win this entire game. Priya tells him that this isn't a game for her, this is her family's happiness. SSP responds that he's the policeman, and he'll deal with this. Priya says that Devyani heard everything and saw everything, and she'll be the one to stop him, not her, and SSP laughs. This is my thirtieth anniversary with Devyani, and if she hasn't stopped me before, why would she do so now? Why do you think she would listen to you instead of her pati parmeshwar. Priya says that along with being your wife, she's a woman, and she has definitely understood everything, and everyone will as well. Mr. Bramhanand Jhaakar, be ready to face the consequences of all of your sins. And with that, she walks away, leaving an angry SSP.

-Devyani in their room, thinking back to what happened before, everything between SSP and Priya, everything she heard. And she's hurt thinking about what's happened. And does some more cleaning and sorting. She says that it's not the truth, having a hard time believing it. There must definitely be a misunderstanding somewhere. I have to believe that this is a lie, a complete lie. 😡😡😡 [Come on Devyani, grow a brain, a voice, think for heaven's sake!]

-Priya enters her room to see Aditya standing there angrily, and she asks why he's ignoring her, and begins to apologize when he just walks away. Aditya gets mad and asks her why she couldn't tell him, everyone was having at the party and i was a fool looking for you. Everyone was asking me questions... And Priya apologizes some more and Aditya yells some more. 🥱🥱 [nothing different from the usual, nothing at all.]

-SSP enters his room and Devyani just walks by him, ignoring him. He walks over to her and compliments her on how she looked at the party, saying she looked HOT, and Devyani's still lost in Priya's words from before. He says that it's the same as before, we used to be 2 then, now we're 5, and Devyani just looks at him like 😕  Devyani says Vidya and Priya are also a part  of this house, did you forget? And he makes something up.

-Gaurav picks up a picture of Vidya in his room and apologizes to it, when he gets a phone call from Karan, who tells him that he's fixed an appointment with the lawyer about the business, and gaurav gets annoyed and asks him how many times does he have to tell him the same thing? Karan says to help you get out of this depression, and so that I can see you more often as well. Gaurav annoyed.

-Uttara wakes up from a nightmare [for her at least😆] and steps outside, when SSP comes there and she tells him that she dreamt that Priya held a gun to his head and was threatening to kill him. Uttara says Devyani told her that Priya and SSP brought her home so she would obviously dream about them. And SSP tells her that he's happy that he knows everything, and Uttara is confused, and SSP says that he's happy he found out how much room there is in Uttara's heart for him, how she didn't try to push him away🤢🤢.  That she was able to SAY everything she felt as well🤢 And Uttara's just like 😕 What did I say?! SSP just laughs, and tells her that he was joking and she still seems really nervous. SSP then asks her what's in her heart, what is she keeping a secret.  Is there any chance that what's in my heart is also in your heart? And she leaves.

-SSP watches her leave and praises himself for waking up the devil in her, what will never let her sleep and she's going to come directly into your arms🤢😡😡

-Uttara back in her room thinking about everything SSP said and sits in her bed, crying about it all. [No, please don't cry. Just do something about this situation.]

Precap: SSP tells everyone that him and his wife will go somewhere really romantic for their honeymoon and they're all just confused.
Edited by Naina2127 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Seems like i can skip watching today's episode3..Thanks for sharing btw 
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update Naina.
Priya should have told Aditya, atleast he would have seen what sort of a lowlife scumbag he is.