ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

BT asks mama why the man looking at you and he says he doesn't know deep says I know and goes to the man begins to hit him and says don't lie or I will kill you because I know mamasa saw you getting money from the other man and living in our roof you bin unfaithful to us and mamasa agrees and the man wants to talk but deep keeps hitting him and tells mamasa to take him outside and as he does he says its sad you got hit but tell them you been working for the other man and I will give you as much as money you cant even imagine and as they come in BT ask why did you have to go out to get him tell the truth and deep says for some people certain techniques work and the man says its true I got money from the other man and asks for forgiveness and BT says to ranveer to get gun as he want to kill him but deep says to let him go and far way from the village and BT agrees DD tells rasal that you need to leave the child here as no one will agree with your decision and Rasal gets upset and tells DD to go away and DD goes to MS to complain and why they cant lie to her and agree to her condition and he says not everyone I slike you and beside no one his holding Rasal she either has to agree pr take the child with her and DD says in her mind she will get it done as rasal needs to start her life she goes to rukmi and tells her she is mother and she means well for both her child and she I worried for rasal as she wont be able to start her new life with vick if you talk to ranveer he will listen to you for considering rasals condition and rukmi says ok and as she goes to see ranveer he is sleeping and she tells him she is ready to go to honeymoon with him and he gets happy but seeing rukmis face he says she doesn't need to do anything for him to make him happy as long as she is happy and asks whats wrong and she tells him to accept rasals condition and he says if she wants to keep her child here then she has to trust you or else she can take child with her and no one change his mind and rukmi is sad to hear that (your stupid he is right) and when rukmi tells DD she says I am sure that's what you wanted you didn't even try and rukmi says I did try she is my sister and DD step-sister and rukmi says why you say that you called my your daughter and DD says I just said that to get my work out of you but you are my step-daughter and will always will be why would any mother care for other child when she has her own and DD leaves and rukmi is shock and hurt hearing this and show ends on her (why you surprised)

Monday: Rukmi tells Rasal if I promise I won't become a mother then will you leave your child here and Rasal is shocked…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamkailash thumbnail
Thank you so much for your lovely updates.
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for ur update...
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the updates 
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanzz