Will Geet be left alone with the new twist??twist

LAXMI005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Will Geet be left lone with the Maan's memory loss twist?
So are cvs trying to fulfill their title GHSP?
hope CVs won't drag the story of memory loss by leaving geet alone , n with pregnancy ...

Then it's better to end Geet than dragging the story with illogical twists

For me the best episodes are Maneet office scenes n outhouse scenes before their marriage
After marriage even though cvs tried theycould not get the magic to any of the romanticscenes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tptwi thumbnail
maaneet will be separated but this will only make their relationship stronger. maan wont loose his memory forever, so that's a good thing ðŸ˜Š. We should wait and watch the track before giving our opinions. 
Mounchy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree wid u tptwi!! matlb they will b seperated for 2, 3 days uss k baad reunion, chalo g woh bhi happy or hum bhi un se zada happy😆... hahahhahahahaah😉... lets watch the new track... i'm sure it will b good😃... 
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tptwi

maaneet will be separated but this will only make their relationship stronger. maan wont loose his memory forever, so that's a good thing ðŸ˜Š. We should wait and watch the track before giving our opinions. 

I agree...also I saw on fb that Geet will get Maan's memory back on the MAHA episode on the 23rd..so the track won't drag as long as the amritsar track did. I am really looking forward to this track.
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Even i m worried abt that...what will geet do...??? Lets just wait and watch...
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Looking forward tothe new track
Cant wait 😛
myramabin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
not getting their interviews together now they will not be together in the show as well😭😭😭  cant do anything  . as everybody said wait n watch
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Whatever happens in the next twist is yet to be seen. But I would like to make one request to all our viewers. If u like GHSP and are true fans of Maneet, then please please refrain from using these words..."It is better for Geet to end"...by using this every time a new track or sequence is thought of we are actually showing all that we don't like the serial and don't support the creatives in whatever they are planning in the show. So please for the sake of the show's survival don't say this sentence. 
amourfouGC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehek25

Whatever happens in the next twist is yet to be seen. But I would like to make one request to all our viewers. If u like GHSP and are true fans of Maneet, then please please refrain from using these words..."It is better for Geet to end"...by using this every time a new track or sequence is thought of we are actually showing all that we don't like the serial and don't support the creatives in whatever they are planning in the show. So please for the sake of the show's survival don't say this sentence. 

100% agreed with this what ever track would be but it still have much interest ,chemistry n specially have many lessons so we can,t say or use that type word that "better to end Geet" not at any cost it still have magic on its fans that would be never end ... so keep on airing Geet we love Geet we love Maaneet... Plz. develop a good taste  of watching  a standard show like Geet who says to off it ...
simplymaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yup geet should end rite now if this amnesis track is to continue 4 months