Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
yaaar by seeing these all videos pictures vms everything. i am like crying. i need them back. what they did to salekh was horrible but i need my sadhna alekh back thanks for keeping this topic once again active
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wowow  😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍Mehwish(yanks28) tht combo of  shona and angu pix ws awesome..means bth were luking dammmnesttt cute..swthearts❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️vnd d vms and scenes ufff🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪killinggg
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: simransalekh

wowow  😍Mehwish(yanks28) tht combo of  shona and angu pix ws awesome..means bth were luking dammmnesttt cute..swthearts❤️vnd d vms and scenes ufff🤪killinggg

😆😆😆😆

awww shooo cute post...yeah don't they look so innocent? ufff ek dum made for each other...kya bolon? ❤️😍
yanks28 thumbnail
alekh is coming to meet sadhna ...😆...no, maybe I should say that Shankar is coming to meet Mona!!! Angu will appear in Ram Milaayi Jodi on October 2nd in the Navratri special!!! Look out, Sangadians! Shankar+Mona = Shona <3 😍
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🥳🥳THANKZ MEHWISH🤗 I HOPE WE WILL GET SOME CUTE SCENE OF OUR HOTT SANGAD😉
🥳
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidzlovekinrul

🥳THANKZ MEHWISH🤗 I HOPE WE WILL GET SOME CUTE SCENE OF OUR HOTT SANGAD😉
🥳

me too, baby 😳

hey kinny should enter BB5 with Parul...hmm? 😉
Ooolalala thumbnail
lets hope we will get offscreen moments of them becuase i dont think we will get onscreen but i am sure we will gett ofscreen moments of salekh oops shona no no sangad
yanks28 thumbnail
hey where r u ppl? the Navratri episode was ok but I wish we got to see more of them TOGETHER, plus I wanted to see angad dance with Sara when she's wearing that stunning blue lehenga...ufff she looked like a total DOLL in that.

MISS YOU SANGAD & SALEKH!!!!!!!
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

hey where r u ppl? the Navratri episode was ok but I wish we got to see more of them TOGETHER, plus I wanted to see angad dance with Sara when she's wearing that stunning blue lehenga...ufff she looked like a total DOLL in that.

MISS YOU SANGAD & SALEKH!!!!!!!

Dont know where are others but i am heree😊. The epi was good bt we ddint get much of sangad. misssing them so much just cant tell. waiting for sangad to be back in bidaai 2 inshallah ameen. i dont know when our dream willl come true missing them aloot
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rafeek

Dont know where are others but i am heree😊. The epi was good bt we ddint get much of sangad. misssing them so much just cant tell. waiting for sangad to be back in bidaai 2 inshallah ameen. i dont know when our dream willl come true missing them aloot

THE HOTTEST COUPLE EVER...