Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: zee10

awesome post 👏 

missing this loving couple...😭
Alkeh and sadhna  was a very sweet and romantic couple...
you have add some wonderful pic..
each tells the big story of salekh...

Thank you for replying to my topic and Im glad you like Salekh too...yes they were made for each other...glad you like the pics, they are all my favorite siggies...they tell their love story beautifully...also thank you for helping me post scenes...I posted some more. 😊
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zee10

wahhh... i was lost in this Pic...

love this pic...❤️. beautiful.. specially the facial expressions...
thanks for reminding thus beautiful moments...🤗

AWWW...you picked some beautiful siggies as your favorites...yes the Aur Kya dance sequence in the first siggy was just marvelous...literally a perfect dream...both were together yet so far apart, and were openly dreaming of being together at last...their romantic feelings were increasing. 😳

The 2nd one is just adorable googly woosh and innocent Salekh...love my jaanus. 😊
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simransalekh

wow sizzling posts yr and dat old siggies made me remind of my januus today jodis r geting top storylines and our salekh..😭

Thanks dear. 😉 Im IF dazzler now too...thanks to this post...😃😆...

I miss our jaanus...😭 youre right, they got nothing...so much potential...so much chemistry...such a tragic love story...no honeymoon, no karwa chauth, no happy holi, no happy wedding or anniversary...everything was taken from us...we were deprived of their sizzling chemistry for 3 years...😭😭😭😭
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soomro01

mehwish excellent post...loved it..it reminded me the whole journey of Salekh... cant forget the first time i saw them...it was casual but slowly slowly they becme life...their marriage..then friendship which grew into Love...the way sadhna says Alekhji...and alekh Dost...their innocence their purity...wowww...
then alekh became normal..after dat it looked like dream...Salekh closeness..their intimacy...their sizzling chemistry...unable to forget...aj bhi woh scene yad hai...''sadhna chalo mere sath"...ufff...nd then the final night of consumation...ungorgettable...a dream come true...
never thought dat Salekh story will end like this...the biggest shock and the worst moment when i saw sadhna dead in alekhs arm...God...unable to express those feelings...but still she is alive in my memories and heart...even today i watch my fav scenes of Salekh and feels like i am watching it first time...hahaha..dil hi nahi bharta...i enjoy more day by day...
miss my Alekh and Sadhna...my life and my love...dying to see them again...God plzzz send them back...plzzz..
Salekh were killed in Bidaai...but for me and all Sangadians they were they are they will  be always in our hearts<3<3

Thanks Sania...love your post!! 👏😊 You described and summed up their kahani beuaitfully...I dont like to think of the end, to me they never went to that mandir, there was no bomb blast...Salekh are living, alive, happily together with their family...Bidaai showed one they, they betrayed us Salekhians and crushed our dreams...but in my heart, my darlings are alive and well...in love...madly in love...

Ufff...their suhaag raat...now what do I say? I had to work so hard to keep myself composed that night...I almost lost that battle...😆😉😳 It was GORGEOUS...they share hot, sizzling, passionate, and intense chemistry...

You are right, they are my heart, my life, and my soul...and I want them back...
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simransalekh

wow yr rockddd positng scenes directly...yr always cont this post amazingg it is salekh's dremland..i wish i wud b gud fr 1 day i wil bring dem bck oh ghosh i cant frgt SR yaarr

Thanks dear. Glad you like it. I will keep it alive if my Salekhians help me out. 😊 I agree with SR...it was  ...ufff 
iamsania01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey u posted all my fav salekh scenes... Wow... Romantic Salekh... Naughty salekh;-))
Loved all the siggies specially dat kitchen scene and rain scene... My all time fav siggies..Edited by soomro01 - 12 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soomro01

Hey u posted all my fav salekh scenes... Wow... Romantic Salekh... Naughty salekh;-))
Loved all the siggies specially dat kitchen scene and rain scene... My all time fav siggies..

Yeah there are some beautiful siggies out there...so many talented people, wish I was like them...😆😳...the scenes...ill post more, and ill post some VMs too...but yeah, Salekh have countless magical and romantic scenes...some of their scenes are not romantic in the regular sense, but they touch your heart and soul..thats what this couple is about...everything is from the heart...innocent love...which then became passionate love...
yanks28 thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEC3otee2nU[/YOUTUBE]
 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3aw0T3MPDs[/YOUTUBE]
 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18BqXZa_eV8[/YOUTUBE]
 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQypw51R2LA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]
 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oC7qc5O-dI[/YOUTUBE]
 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83L36CTV1dc[/YOUTUBE]

iamsania01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

Yeah there are some beautiful siggies out there...so many talented people, wish I was like them...😆😳...the scenes...ill post more, and ill post some VMs too...but yeah, Salekh have countless magical and romantic scenes...some of their scenes are not romantic in the regular sense, but they touch your heart and soul..thats what this couple is about...everything is from the heart...innocent love...which then became passionate love...

i also love to make salekh siggies but i am also not so lucky😭
yes Salekh had such a beautiful journey from friendship to love...then passion...everything was there...each and every scene has a message...how much they love..they care..they adore..there unonditional love...unable to express in words..
gr8 going...keep it up..l

Edited by soomro01 - 12 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome post mehwish by looking at all videos and siggies i remembered all salekh scenes miss them alot i becomed salekh fan from thier friendship i know when alekh call dost it sounds so good and their some of the scnes which are very special to me such as when alekh and sadhna marry each other then when there friendship started and the most special scene was when alekh call her dost sadhna for the first time then other really special scene was salekh SR i misss them alot hope we get to see them in bidaai 2 with more sizzling chemistry ad mehwish gr8 work keep going