Siddhant's tribute to Michael Jackson

_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Siddhant's tribute to Michael Jackson

Siddhant Karnick has a reason to celebrate. His film 'The Au Revoir' has won the best romantic film award at the Bodega Bay International Film Festival.

Unfortunately it seems like the actor will have to postpone his celebrations as he is recovering from a stiff neck and an injured knee. Siddhant injured himself while imitating King of Pop Michael Jackson during a stage show.

Siddhant recalls "The act was a tribute to Michael Jackson and I had injured myself during the rehearsals itself. When I was performing the same step during the show, I injured my knee yet again and this time it was much worse. I could feel the blood gushing out but I decided to let the show go on. "The act ended up as an actual tribute to MJ as there was actual 'Blood on the dance floor", laughs Siddhant.

If that was not enough he even ended up straining his neck during the performance. The actor reveals "There were a lot of hip hop style moves in the performance and I ended up with a stiff neck. Now I can't look right or left, just straight. Honestly if I am asked to repeat that performance, I am still game for it inspite of what happened last time. I will be uploading the videos of the performance on the internet soon so my fans can spot the moment where I busted my knee. For now I am just recovering at home"

Siddhant who is still remembered as Siddharth from Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani, is still in touch with his co-stars from the show and made sure to call up Vivian aka Abhay who celebrates his birthday today. The actor says "I wished Vivian and it was great to know that he is working today. That is the best way to celebrate ones birthday."

SORRY if posted earliar