ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Rasal tells everyone in the family that she does not trust rukmi and she will not give her child's responsibility to rukmi and ranveer tries stop rasal to blame rukmi and rasal says I am not your wife anymore you cant talk to me like this and ranveer reminds to talk to others respectfully and rukmi runs away chanchel is very happy to see al this drama and tells DD that rasal is right and its best she takes the child with her and DD says no i will not let rasal take the child as she will not be able to start her new life and chanchel doesn't like the idea rukmi is very sad and ranveer tells her how can you talk to rasal when you know she does not like you or trust you or anything you do she thinks you want to harm her and ranveer apologizes to vick for rukmis behavior toward rasal and vick says no he is sorry for rasal behavior and he will try to talk to her vick talks to rasal about how she has rukmi all wrong when she really wanted to help you that when rasal says if you take her side too who will I go to I really would life if you don't defend her and he says I will do as you say and this makes rasal happy and dadisa and kamal are talking to DD that rasal has to trust rukmi because we all are here but ranveer and rukmi will be only call the childs parents and if this she cannot do rasal can take the child with her and DD thinks to herself they are right and dadisa tells DD to talk to rasal mohit on the other hand brings the people who ware to guard the room of rasal and vick and they come to know someone else made them drink liquor and they tell one of the man's name and both mamasa and deep are in shock and in tension when mamasa goes to get the man mohit says he will and BT tells mohit to go when the man comes he says I was doing only what I was told and deep tells BT to save his butt he can lie and swear on anyone and BT ask who told him to do this and the man and mamasa exchange looks and ranveer sees mamasa and BT also looks at him and mamas looks away but show ends on very tense mamasa…

Tomorrow: ranveer tells rukmi that if rasal cannot trust you then she can leave from here with her child

p.s.  sorry for any mistakes or errors…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamkailash thumbnail
superb update friend. After seeing your updates, i am fullfill in seeing the serial

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update...
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the lovely n beautifully detailed update.
safin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the gr8 update