July 7th WU *Uttara tells SSP to break friendship*

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Karan calls Gaurav and tells him that he wants to spend more time with him, and he seriously wants to help him with this business. Gaurav says that he doesn't want any help, and hangs up. Adtya comes into the room and asks why he refused, and Gaurav says that he has enough problems in his life, he doesn't need to add more. Aditya tells Gaurav not to worry, that Vidya is going to come back with Devyani, and Gaurav surprised.

Vidya standing in her room, crying, when her mom comes and tells her that by crying, the situation won't change, and Vidya suddenly has a flashback of the entire Gaurav-Karan-Arti episode, and runs away crying. Her mom asks her what is wrong, why she doesn't even want to go back. Vidya says she just doesn't want to go back, and tells her mom to leave her alone.

Priya tells Aditya that she's worried about Uttara, and Aditya asks why? Priya says that everyone is so busy in their own problems, that no one sees Uttara's sorrow. That even though we're all with her, we won't be able to take away her loneliness, the loneliness that is present when the man in one's life isn't there. Aditya tells her to go talk to Uttara.

Uttara sitting in her room, thinking about all the flashbacks with SSP, and gets all flustered, that SSP thinks that she's doing all this on purpose. She's like uncomfortable, trying to sort out herself. I should do something, before our relationship goes beyond just friendship. And she steps out of her bedroom, only to have Priya com in front of her, who tells her not to go to SSP's room, not to let him make use of her loneliness. Uttara stunned. And asks, my brother in law is trying to take advantage of me? Do you even know what you're saying? I can't believe you're raising a finger against someone as good as SSP. Priya goes quiet as Uttara praises SSP. And tells Priya that she's the one that needs to understand.

Priya says that she knows him better than all of them, and uttara pauses and asks what she means. Priya says that she knows men like this, I only came to warn you, what looks like the truth isn't always the truth. And uttara walks upstairs to SSP's room. Priya left standing there in tears.

SSP pacing in his room when Uttara comes there and tells him that she tried to stay away from him, but she couldn't control herself. She thought a lot, but she loves him a lot, even though she didn't want to. SSP asks what's stopping her, he wants to take her in his arms, and goes to hug her, only to realize it's a all a dream.

And right then, Uttara comes there for real, and tells him that he told her to stay away, and she's the one that keeps coming to him, and I understand that our friendship has started to stray from this path. I''s better if we stay away from each other, and it's better if we end our friendship here. SSP stunned,  and tells her that she thought perfectly, and how this came into her mind. And uttara says after what happened today, I realize that it's wrong. You're my sister's husband, and I'm a widowed mother. But we both wont have to suffer because of this. SSP thanks her, with all the sorrowfulness he can muster, and uttara walks out of the room.

SSP really angry, and picks up a flower vase ready to break it, and thinks that no matter how much Uttara tries to stay away, he won't let her. I'll get you in the end, at tomorrow night's party. I'll give a party for mine and Devyani's anniversary, and you'll completely become mine. And he becomes all leechy and gross.

Devyani at a hotel, lost in thought, Vidya in her room, crying and thinking, Uttara pacing around in her own room, and Priya lying awake lost in thought. And all the women end up with tears in their eyes.

Precap: SSP asks Priya what she's done that Uttara in't coming towards him although she wants to. Priya says she won't let him succeed. SSP advances towards her, and as she falls on the bed, is leaning over her as he tells her that he can get whoever he wants. Priya has tears.

Edited by Naina2127 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Naina. No wonder Priya will come in front of SSP with a gun.
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks naina .. this SSP ka kuch nai hone wala
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Naina. I love Priya acting.