Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sur_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey
first of all, I want to say that your writing style is really good.
One para each from both the leads make an interesting and soothing read. Secondly, the pace is good and I am glad to see development so soon.
I dont really follow the show episode by episode so i dunno how much of it is common... But I like it here
thanks for the PM

Shiya1206 thumbnail
Hey nice update... 😊 ...like ur writing style.. 😊
N hey thanku 4 d pm...
Do continue soon...
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Spree very nice going. Thanz for PM.

And that is what his presence does to me, makes the boons of my life turn into banes, she said aloud to an imaginary Ram, making an ugly face in his direction. 

Yes this really sums up Priya's feelings. love the way you write.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Great update Spree!👏  Thanks for the PM...

Loved  the way u analysed Ram's and Priya's feelings for one another.The portrayal of two head strong  set  in  their  ways  couple  was  excellent.  Good  job!  Keep  writing  more!
The parts I liked were:
He had instantly disliked this odd girl with a vengeance but then, his heart appreciated the way she stood up for her father, like the way he would have done.  A few more accidental meetings had strengthened his belief that this girl was trouble and it was better to stay away from her.  Could he?  Beginning signs of a hidden attraction
She felt Goosebumps on her arms as she realized somebody was calling her. Maybe it was her imagination. She had upped her caffeine intake to a large extent and maybe that caused hallucinations sometimes, she mused. There she was, sitting innocently in her room watching the good old rain outside the window. Her life had changed in a past few days. Change was perhaps an understatement. She had met this horrible idiot of a man who was rich in respect to money, miserable natured man with no feelings for anyone.  Sure, she had heard he was a self made man but his picture as an arrogant man with steel's ego had cemented in her mind and no amount of appreciation or kind words for that man could put crevices on that picture. She could not believe her misfortuneThe depth of these statements are amazing.
Priya hating rain...😭
Continue please!!!!!!!!!
adetkrj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely dear and a nice start...pls add me to ur pm and I would like to follow up
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the PM...great update., loved it...Priya hating the rain 
Ujjwala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow !!
Nice piece of writing... liked your narration from their POV...
Continue soon..
Blushhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Spree,
The fic is amazinggg!
Would love to read this fic!
The flow of your language and emotions are truly amazinggg!!

Add me to your pm's list!

Waiting for an update soon!

Cheers,
Oochita =)
-Spree- thumbnail
Note : Apologies for the delay. This may have been the longest part I have written so far, The length might get increased. The reason being I might not be able to update it regularly, I will try, nevertheless. 
I take an excerpt from the original part and make it my own. This shall not continue in the long run as I intend it to make a bit more creative here. It is for my own convenience and yours too, so that the one's who can't follow the serial regularly are aware of the plot, my way. 
Thank you for the comments, I am humbled by your response, even if it is just a few readers, you certainly are loyal. Thank you for that. 

Shakespeare and Water colors

#4 The World below the brine

Ram

He could have never imagined what fate really wanted from him or wanted him to do. All the decisions he had made recently were obtuse and maybe he needed a muse. Well, a businessman doesn't need a muse, he questioned himself but then, he actually needed someone whom he could share his thoughts, his happiness, and his miseries with. He had his best friend Vikram to support and guide him but there were times when he could not possibly help in the slightest way possible, like when he wanted to cry aloud for his father, there were times when he saw a family happily gorging on a single plate of papri chat and laughing about some silly incident. He could have bought a plate each for the whole neighborhood but then, there was not a single soul whom he could it with the same way he saw other people. He had bought some chat street food once at home, his step-mother had shoved it away calling it filthy poor man's food while his siblings had called it unhealthy. After that infamous incident in his house, there was no other time that he bought any other such delicacy for them. He went to the stall himself and very cryptically had his favorite food and rushed away to his place whenever he felt like it.

His thoughts quickly came back to the mistakes he had made in his life. All his business deals were fetching him loses and he couldn't concentrate on any of his happenings in his life. He was getting married to a girl completely different from his own. Given a choice, he won't have given a second glance to a girl like Priya and why, for Kartik, a man who hit his sister. HIS sister, who had never been on the receiving end of so much as a raised voice by anyone in his family. She was HIT by her own fianc. The cheek of that guy. This whole family had irked him to no end. The boasting and gullible mother, a clueless elder sister, the gold digger young sister and now a violent brother. It seemed to him as if this family was a part of an Ekta Kapoor drama. He was angry now, with himself, with his life, his family and a man called Kartik. Surprisingly, He thought only one person in the whole world could help him in this situation. His fiance, Priya. He wondered if they were in a relationship anymore or it would  (like his past relationships) would be shelved too. Only time would tell.

Priya

She sat comfortably in a restaurant, waiting for her fianc to come and break up with her in the most cordial manner, as fate would have it, it was sometimes that her brother's marriage was hindered because of her and this time, it was the other way round. Her brother had very unashamedly slapped her fianc s baby sister, who was also well, his fiance. She couldn't believe the audacity of her brother. When he took responsibilities of his would-be-wife, she was the most proud of the whole family. And now she was ashamed. She mentally prepared her mind for all the verbal abuse and the many of the angry faces conferred by Ram. She could feel his anger, his disappointment in Kartik and his frustration. A tiny part of her mind was satisfied that she won't have to marry the man she disliked. Dislike maybe was not the proper word here, she thought. She didn't dislike Ram; it was just the different lifestyles, their respective codes of conduct. Whatever the case might be, there was a flaw in her upbringing and she realized it late. She was ready to face the wrath bequeathed by him. Where was he anyway?

Sipping on the masala chai she ordered a while ago, her eyes automatically went on the couple sharing a blue cocktail drink. Typical but romantic. She would never be able to do it now. ABLE TO DO IT? With whom? Ram? She mocked herself and mentally kicked herself for even thinking that way. Ram in his sane mind would never have a blue cocktail drink, too low for his taste and secondly, he would NEVER share a drink with HER. Another break up, heart ache. She would have the bear the social stigma and the following repercussions. With their little but deep colloquialisms, she had a sneak peak to the insights of this man. He was definitely not bad but a bit rustic for he had to handle a big company at a very early stage of his life. Humility well, was something not bestowed on him by virtue. He tried anyway, she smiled when he struggled to talk to her nicely, looking in her eyes. It would soon be over. The feeling of belongingness, Shopping her way to her new life. She pretended not to care but couldn't help it anyway. She wrinkled her nose when she realized her tea was cold and ordered a new one. She made a self pitying face and wondered when would Ram come and drop the bomb. All she had to do was wait.

To be continued. 

Spree. 

P.S Feel free to comment. Like/ Dislike.  

Edited by -Spree- - 12 years ago
Shiya1206 thumbnail
Yaay...me 1st to comment... [:D/]
Simply awesome... 😊
Thanku for d pm... 👍🏼
Plz do continue as n when u find d tym...
Cheers...