Opposites Attract?

paagalhoonmain thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
What do you think,i believe yes as it was Rani's dialogue that if there is anything which is not in a husband is covered by wife and vice-versa,what do you think,reply

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hazelgirl thumbnail
yes opposite attracts... ๐Ÿ˜›
and i personally feel couple's shud be opposite..coz that way...there will always be two diff perspective of life .... ๐Ÿ˜›
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: paagalhoonmain

What do you think,i believe yes as it was Rani's dialogue that if there is anything which is not in a husband is covered by wife and vice-versa,what do you think,reply

can u clearly explain what you want to say...๐Ÿ˜ณ

sabz_m thumbnail
yeh i agree opposites do attract ...i kno this for sure ๐Ÿ˜‰
vash_ari thumbnail

Originally posted by: hazelgirl

yes opposite attracts... ๐Ÿ˜›
and i personally feel couple's shud be opposite..coz that way...there will always be two diff perspective of life .... ๐Ÿ˜›

ya even i agree with hazelgirl๐Ÿ˜Š

SuperDuper01 thumbnail
No.......i dont think so........
prettyguria thumbnail
Opposites do attract, yes what Rani said was very tru, it makes life life, I mean if you have a completely different person then you can see your idea in a whole different way. ๐Ÿ˜Š
inaanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, i believe that in most cases opposites attract, but there are some in which people having similarities in many perspectives attract.
But the first one, opposite attract would be a helpful to create new interests, in learning new things, and life can be more interesting and enjoyable.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
its tru 2 an extent but since every1 else is agreeing i will disagree jus 2 spice up da debate a bit

NO they du not attract bcuz da 2 ppl have 2 opposite ways of seeing EVERYTHING this will alwaiiz lead 2 arguements and no1 will b happy
Deepa_iyer thumbnail

Oh yeah baby! Like hell they do!  I am forever attracted to the 'I am a bad boy. Avoid me' label, even though I am a good girl! And I am still paying for it!๐Ÿ˜ญ