July 6th WU! *Gaurav-Karan/SSP-Uttara*

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Short Update today!

-Gaurav telling Karan that Vidya's only fault is that she's my wife, and she's in the situation because of him.

-When Aditya asks SSP where Devyani and Vidya are, SSP says he did everything he could, and now everything is in Devyani's hands. Uttara offers to serve him food, and SSP tells her to bring the food to his room.

-Karan telling at Gaurav that he's tired now, how long is our life going to suffer because of your wedding. You don't see my pain, you don't love me anymore. Gaurav tells him that he loves him just as much as he did before, and Karan suggests the idea of going away somewhere, together. Karan asks why Gaurav is afraid of the world.

-Right then, Gaurav looks up to see SSP standing there, looking serious. He asks what's going on, and Karan says, a disagreement, and makes up an excuse about how they want to do a partnership or something. And Karan leaves telling SSP to convince Gaurav. SSP tells Gaurav to do this, even RD will be happy. And he tells Gaurav how he went to see Vidya, and once she comes back, to begin life anew with Vidya. He wants to see his grandkids. Gaurav looks at him stunned.

-Vidya asks Devyani why she should go back, for someone who will never even love her. When gaurav can't give me a place in his heart, then why would I have a place in his house? Devyani tells Vidya that love can change everything. Vidya asks her who Devyani is trying to fool, you're going to make a fool of me once again to protect your son. Have you ever thought about your bahu, what her dreams are, her wishes are? Vidya says that she doesn't want to go., and that's that.

-Vidya's mom tells her to stop being so rude, and that she has to go back now. Vidya insists she won't go, and Devyani tells her that she's part of that family, no matter what happens it's still her family. Your one decision is tied to so many lives. And Devyani tells Vidyas mom that when Vidya is ready to come home, to tell her. And she leaves.

-Karan goes to his mom and tells her he needs money, a lot of it, and she asks why? Karan says he wants to start a business, a partnership, and RD is really happy. RD asks who he's going to do business with, and Karan says with Gaurav, and quickly leaves.

-Devyani telling SSP that Vidya wanted to come, but her mom wanted her to stay back another day. SSP tells Devyani to stay back for the night, the weather is really bad. And she agrees.

-Imli comes there with a tray of food, and he gets annoyed and says he doesn't want to eat. Imli takes it back to the kichen, and Priya says he'll be fine, when Devyani and Vidya return and his hunger will return. Uttara says that she'll go feed him, she knows how to deal with it, and leaves.

-Uttara enters the room with the tray of food, and turns around to bump into a bare chested SSP, and his arms go around her waist. She slowly backs away,and SSP yells at her saying that whenever hse's close his mind goes crazy, he wants to make her his. Why is she making it difficult for him? She runs out of the room.

-Priya sees Uttara and asks what happened, and Uttara makes something up, and goes to rest. Priya goes to SSP's room and tells him that he's not doing the right thing taking advantage of Uttara when she's alone. SSP tells her that Uttara came to him herself, and he's the one that pushed her away.

Precap: Priya tells Uttara not to let SSP take advantage of her loneliness, not to go to SSP, it's all a game of his. Uttara looking confused.

Edited by Naina2127 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Naina2127

Short Update today!

-Gaurav telling Karan that Vidya's only fault is that she's my wife, and she's in the situation because of him.

-When Aditya asks SSP where Devyani and Vidya are, SSP says he did everything he could, and now everything is in Devyani's hands. Uttara offers to serve him food, and SSP tells her to bring the food to his room.

-Karan telling at Gaurav that he's tired now, how long is our life going to suffer because of your wedding. You don't see my pain, you don't love me anymore. Gaurav tells him that he loves him just as much as he did before, and Karan suggests the idea of going away somewhere, together. Karan asks why Gaurav is afraid of the world.

-Right then, Gaurav looks up to see SSP standing there, looking serious. He asks what's going on, and Karan says, a disagreement, and makes up an excuse about how they want to do a partnership or something. And Karan leaves telling SSP to convince Gaurav. SSP tells Gaurav to do this, even RD will be happy. And he tells Gaurav how he went to see Vidya, and once she comes back, to begin life anew with Vidya. He wants to see his grandkids. Gaurav looks at him stunned.

-Vidya asks Devyani why she should go back, for someone who will never even love her. When gaurav can't give me a place in his heart, then why would I have a place in his house? Devyani tells Vidya that love can change everything. Vidya asks her who Devyani is trying to fool, you're going to make a fool of me once again to protect your son. Have you ever thought about your bahu, what her dreams are, her wishes are? Vidya says that she doesn't want to go., and that's that.

-Vidya's mom tells her to stop being so rude, and that she has to go back now. Vidya insists she won't go, and Devyani tells her that she's part of that family, no matter what happens it's still her family. Your one decision is tied to so many lives. And Devyani tells Vidyas mom that when Vidya is ready to come home, to tell her. And she leaves.

-Karan goes to his mom and tells her he needs money, a lot of it, and she asks why? Karan says he wants to start a business, a partnership, and RD is really happy. RD asks who he's going to do business with, and Karan says with Gaurav, and quickly leaves.

-Devyani telling SSP that Vidya wanted to come, but her mom wanted her to stay back another day. SSP tells Devyani to stay back for the night, the weather is really bad. And she agrees.

-Imli comes there with a tray of food, and he gets annoyed and says he doesn't want to eat. Imli takes it back to the kichen, and Priya says he'll be fine, when Devyani and Vidya return and his hunger will return. Uttara says that she'll go feed him, she knows how to deal with it, and leaves.

-Uttara enters the room with the tray of food, and turns around to bump into a bare chested SSP, and his arms go around her waist. She slowly backs away,and SSP yells at her saying that whenever hse's close his mind goes crazy, he wants to make her his. Why is she making it difficult for him? She runs out of the room.

-Priya sees Uttara and asks what happened, and Uttara makes something up, and goes to rest. Priya goes to SSP's room and tells him that he's not doing the right thing taking advantage of Uttara when she's alone. SSP tells her that Uttara came to him herself, and he's the one that pushed her away.

Precap: Priya tells Uttara not to let SSP take advantage of her loneliness, not to go to SSP, it's all a game of his. Uttara looking confused.

Thanks Naina... Great update ...Superb point underlined ..have to see it ...Precap seems interesting too
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah Vidya asnwering back to Devyani today was deifnitely a must watch...I sure hope she doesn't decide to go back -_-

But that's what I thin will end up happening, sadly.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Naina  🤗
Why cant Devyani tell SSP the truth that Vidya has refused to come back.
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Viddya will go ba fo sure...disgusted by ssp 😕
janima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update