ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ranveer fights with the man and saves rasal and vick and rukmi keeps trying to call ranveer but no answer she looks worried and they walk in and rukmi sees ranveers band-aid on the hand the whole family get together and everyone is happy that rasal and vick are safe and ranveer got there on time and BT tells the inspector that to keep that man in prison and make him rot there and rest the lawyer will take care and the evils look disappointed ranveer tells the whole family how rukmi had dream about rasal and vick dying and she send me there and everyone is shock and so is rasal the 3 evils talk about how their planed failed and they come to conclusion that mohits three guard had showed up and that's why ranveer had more time to save vick and rasal and this makes deep angry DD tells MS that this all rukmis plan and she just wants to look good front of everyone and MS says you already made your mind about everyone is bad so what can I say and DD say they only care of the child they are happy to get rid of Rasal as they think that she was mistake I am happy she is keeping the child with them atleast rasal and vick can live happily and MS just looks at her in anger rukmi tells ranveer she is sorry that she did not ask god to protect you and only protect rasal and vick can he forgive her and ranveer says how can you do something like this and tells her to do as he says and she agrees as he whispers to what he wants she says go away I don't want to talk to you and ranveer laughs (his is becoming naughty day by day) and says you are crazy its your love for rasal that saved us all or else I would of never forgive my self and they both hug rasal is thinking about what ranveer has said and vick tells her that he cant force her to do anything but I know rukmi and she truly loves you its not fake you really need to forgive her only then you will feel better DD tries to feed rasal but she says no and rukmi overhears and give kamal to give moong ki daal and when kamal takes it she eats hearing that name as its her favorite and she overhears rukmi and kamal talking on how she made it for her and she still doesn't know that I put little bit of almchur powder and hearing this rasal says to kamal I would of ate anything you fed me but next time don't give me any food she makes and kamla ask why and she says because I feel she will mix something to kill my child and kamal says before talking think what you are saying because of your sister you are alive and rasal says its all her plan and today she put almchur powder who knows what she will put tomorrow and rukmi is shock and rasal walks away but kamls says today your don't have trust on her but tomorrow when your child is born what will you do then the child will be only raised by rukmi and the show ends on rasals shock face

Tomorrow: rasal tells everyone that you have to promise the child only will be take care by KAMAL AND DADISA only and this shocks everyone…

p.s. sorry for any mistakes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamkailash thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you for your lovely updates
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3