Written Update of June 30 to July 5th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Sorry guys for the trouble but I was gone away on vacation and working in hospital didn't get me chance to catch up on the show…The show has progressed little but not much has happen…

Rasal goes through the ceremony of becoming a single woman and tells herself she will never forgive Rukmi and give the hand to rukmi or ranveer and says I return your husband back to you

Rukmi tells her father how rasal will never forgive her and even though she has her love back she does not feel happy because she has lost her sister and ranveer hears this

Ranveer goes up to rasal to ask for forgiveness and she forgives him and brings rukmi to the room and ask to forgive her too and rasal says no as they show flashback of where she was the one who told her to fall in love with you and I did but never knew it was all her plan and rukmi runs away from the room Ranveer apologizes that he could not get the sister together again and they both hug

Rasal gets ready for her marriage and sees her neck is empty and vick gives her the necklace and she smiles that he thought of her meanwhile the man who wanted to take revenge on BT goes to the villagers and tells them wrong information

Rasal is dressed as bride and bought to marriage ceremony and the man comes with the villagers to stop the marriage but ranveer makes them realize that I did wrong when I married rasal when I already had my 1st wife with me and how can they stop them for making it right the villagers ask if rasal and vick is happy with this marriage and they say yes and villagers have no objection and the man is more upset

As rasal and vick take blessing of elders as they come to rukmi they stop and remember the time they has agreed to take blessing when they get married but rasal moves away and vick fallows her ranveer give her support not to feel bad and we are shown rasal in her suhagraat room and remembers what she told rukmi to have white sheet with flowers and buttermilk with green chili and she hate the thought and starts throwing all of it down and vick comes to ask what hse doing and tells him she does not want anything that rukmi has done

A man form the 3 evils is shown to make the other mand take revenge on BT and kill rasal and vick and by doing this they will kill more than just two lives once rasal and vick die rukmi will go crazy and then ranveer will feel guilty and DD will blame rukmi and not get any money and we just have to watch the show and enjoy it (how come no one hears them)

Rukmi get bad dream of vick and rasal dead that she makes ranver go check on them she cant sleep and MS and DD have argument that they will not leave till vick gets all the property and MS sees rukmi at temple and she tells him what bad dream she saw ranveer calls and tells Rukmi that everyone is okay but goes to check rasal and vick afterwards to find guard dead and the man in the room with the gun pointing at vick and rasal and ranveer fight him but he cuts him on his arm and show ends on ranveer

Tomorrow: Kamal tells her you don't trust rukmi but your child will be taken care of only by her what will you do then and that shocks rasal…

p.s. sorry for any mistakes…..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

safin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update
kamkailash thumbnail
Thank you so much friend for your lovely and superb updates for a week. 
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update...finally rasal and vikram got married after so much of dragging...
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the lovely update , so finally Rasal got married 2 Vikram.