Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: urmita

awsome!!!👏 vaise to maine subha hi harry potter dekhi 3d me.aur m still in HP trauma😆

bt loved abhiya confrontation.tumne bhi abhay ko pia ka slap khilaya😆😆 i m really waiting 4 this to happen pkyek.hum sab ke chahat kitne milte hai.hope kuch aisa cvs bhi soche😛

I feel Abhay needs a ZOR KA JHATKA OR CHATA from Pia. He deserves it for messing with her mind stealing those precious moments even if his heart was in the right place its all wrong he took her free will. On top he was playing cupid by drawing Pia to Jeh and this is unacceptable. So my reaction would be doh khaan ke neeche for Abhay and then kiss it better so much more romantic
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smitz_LIGHTS999

wow.. so ultimately, d rude arrogant abhay raichand considered d new version of piya dobriyal 2 b his threat huh?? 😆

gr88!!

n as usual ayesha.. awesum OS!!

<3 it!!

I never thought of Piya Dobriyal as being a threat to Abhay but she combined with the old Pia she is a formidable opponent for Abhay. Even Abhay can't stop Pia from doing what she does best throw herself into trouble and losing Pia is not an option. I love the arrogant Abhay Raichand its what i fell in love with intially then the whole package
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyAngelAbhay

Awwssum update Ayesha! I must say,all ur ff's r magical! Dey r unique n dey have a different impact on me(sum kind of magic)! 👏 thanx 4 da pm! 😊 update ur other ff's soon!

Oh this is so sweet. I do my best to keep my FF's interesting to me so i know others will like it back
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninja_hattori

wow...so many kisses...☺️🤣 that was really romantic...😍😍 Hope to see it on the show also...😳

Pia simply can't resist kissing Abhay. He is too hot for her to handle so one kiss isn't enough and i am making up for all the drags from the show we have all had to endure with lack of ABHIYA. So this is just my fantasy coming to life. Besides Pia deserves to be indulgent and the new improved Pia would seduce Abhay anywhere any time.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanirajput

hey thanks a lot for finally writing its ending

it was just superb👏
this really was the end we have anticipated for
u know the best part was when pia slapped abhay twice
he really deserve this for snatching the most beautiful part of her life from her
gr8 os keep writing more

I had to think very hard about how to play this. How many times should Pia slap him and how many times should she kiss him to balance things out
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: beb018

Very nyc update dear👏 finally abhiya dance together😃
thanks for da pm😊

Its about time they had their own little moment together. I want an Abhiya moment and not in dreamland
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: black_scorpio

oh they kissed in front of everyone☺️

t amo lovely song
loved it n thnx for the pm

Pia is a brave girl and is proud to love abhay and not afraid to show the world
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: quarkinsen

woh woh woh

i need the same scene in PKYEK too

u r too good dear

hum logon ka sapna khuli ankhose pure karne keliye  lots os thnx

nice job

thnx for pm too

I wanted us ABHIYANS to experience a little ABHIYA magic and fulfill all our wishes.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: katiehiwatari

aww... it was really cute... i lovd the whole thing..!!!!!!! how romantic and sweet.. thnks a lot for the pm.. lovd it.!! 

Thanks honey.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gals_11

wow dis was amazing.. piya slapped abhay..i hope same thing happens in d show.. dis was wonderful yaar.. loved it..lol.

I want Abhay to feel the brunt of Pia's wrath for stealing huimself away from her. Abhay needs a slap or two at the hands of Pia just so he can come back to earth