falling in love with jay day by day

bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I am truly falling in love with jay, day by day. We seen a tough side of his, a sexy side of his, a hot side of his, a angry side of his. BUT today we saw a beautiful beautiful beautiful soft side of his. He was so soft and yes i will use the simile:He was soft like a coconut😛 His eyes had so much emotions when he said that he isn't worth it. And that one word "HEY" gosh that one word had so much emotion's in it. I fell in love with the way jay said that word. It had so much meaning behind it, and it protrayed how much he cared for her and how much pain he had in his heart seeing pia cry. When jay said that he dosnet know how unlucky he by not knowing your value. Those words were so touching, cause it shows the importance pia has in jay life. ANd when jay said he dosne't know what he is loosing by loosing you once again shows that pias is no less then heaven for jay. It was so beautiful. I must admit i got angry with pia said "tum bhi vaise ho" but then when jay got hold of her hand, a smile appeared on my face and once again that beautiful chemistry was shown again. When jay said that i don't want my heart to break OMG i was so touched, it was like he is so soft and how cute is that. It shows that love is important to him, and he understand pia's situation so much, it was so so cute. Mrtouch is actually a sweet cute boy next door. Just WOW😳 When jay said that he isn't saying that there is love between us, it sounded so real and genuine. There was nothing romantic about that but it's genuine bihaviour was breath taking. But then the one and only line came "There is something pia" it was a delight to hear that, because jay feel something, there is something that he feels which is strong and beautiful. It shows that he has a hope because of this something. Then came another beautiful line that there is no defintion about that something. It shows that this something isn't which has words to defy it but it is something which is only felt and nothing else. You can not see it, you can not hear it and no words are enough to defy it. It was so beautiful and that way jay said it was a eye candy. A real real eye candy. His eyes spoke so much it was such a shame that pia wasn't looking at him because i am sure she would have fainted by seeing so much passion in his eyes. There was a hint of sadness because he wants to know what this something is and he dosen't. When jay says "let's be ourselves" it shows that he want to move on, that he dosen't want to be stuck with those fihgt's now. However he knew that these fights are the reasons which they are close.  However he was beign a bit filmy and cheesy when he said "just smile, kyu ke yeh smile tumpe bahout achi lagto hain" That was cheesy i must admit 😆😆😆. However bless his cotton socks, it was a cute thing cause that cute fiirty jay was back, it was very cute and it showed that he wan't pia to stay happy always.  Jay showed that he will always be there no matter what. it was just beautiful😛

Right know for RITWIK OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG he was... it don't know he was beyond any words imaginable. Watching him made it so hard to breath. He was just amazing. Hat's of to him i mean like a stand up applause to him he was like OMG OMG OMG... I am sorry but i have to sya this that i don't knwo any other actor who is such a good actor and has really showed his talent in such a small amount of time. If no director, produccer who makes youth based shows has noticed his acting skills then they are doing there work so wrong. He clearly is a facinating actor, who is a delight to watch. His acting is so real and watching it makes me forget i am watching a fiction orinated show because is just OOO WOOOW. Hat's of to ritwik oh gosh i love him. I love the way his lips move when he talks, it's so cute and his eyes say so much, i mean his eyes had so much passion during the scene i loved him. And ofcourse his voice it was a dream. We all know it he is THEEE BESTTT😛

Edited by bulbul123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjanisiatia thumbnail
I really like the way he acts as well :) and of course the looks are icing on the cake!!! he is HOT!!!  ☺️

But seeing Abhay and Jay lol makes it so hard to pick between the two. As actors, i like both of them but with Piya i like Abhay :)

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i love jay to darling. I find him charming,
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like Jay..He's good ..But i can't see anyone except Abhay with Piya...
I love Abhay to the core..I love him..and Abhiya will be together...
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
as i said, i love them together. i watched the jiya scene at least 3 times today! it was so cute! awww
arzun-arohi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i loved jay ...but jay should search for other girl bcoz piya is already booked for abhay ...lol. 
-Pooja- thumbnail
niceee post ! :) ! JiYa are fireee  !😎 smashing and amazing chemistry ! is all JiYa ! lovee them !
-Pooja- thumbnail
P.S - hun plz write in BIG BOLD LETTERS any bashers/haters/abhiya lovers need to stay away from this post  and stop comparing PEOPLE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT JiYa here how about ya all keep abhiya to aside in a JiYa topic and if ya can't then why bother to comment :) !
bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
K pooja soz i didn't know and i will next time:D and yep he is totally hot
-NSKluvsSRK- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yes he is very good but I am in love with Abhey so cant fall for him
😆