Deepak Qazir to replace Salim Shah

tennis2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Sony TV's mature love story Bade Acche Lagte Hain

has just gone on air but the show is already witnessing a replacement. Salim Shah who plays Ram's maternal uncle will be replaced by Balaji loyalist Deepak Qazir.

Our source informs, "Salim Shah will soon be replaced by Deepak Qazir in the show. Salim played the character of Raghav Sahay (Eva Grover's brother) who is the maternal uncle of Ram Kapoor and his business manager. Deepak has already started shooting for the show and today is his first day on the shoot."

We spoke to Deepak Qazir who confirmed, "Yes, I am doing the show and I am very excited to be a part of it. Today is my first day on the shoot and I am looking forward to the show."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Huh... Deepak has always played a positive role but i think ram's maternal uncle has some grey shade .

Lets wait n watch how deepak plays this role!!! But 4 me salim shah was perfect 4 the role...

jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the news...

NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks 4  d info
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing! 😃 Deepak was good in positive roles! Dont no how he will be seen in gray shaded role!
Edited by ramyaks - 12 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I prefered Salim Shah for the role !! Anyways, cant help it.. lets see how Deepak sir does justice to the character 👍🏼
ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
thanks 4 sharing bt he really fits for positive roles only...negative cnt imagine also...Salim for good wit it...his comic timin...n his style ws suting dat character..
Forever_in_love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mr. Salim Shah was perfect for this role.. anyways... Wishing Mr.Deepak.. all the best!!! 👍🏼
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the news...I love Deepak Qazir...he was great as Babuji in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, there he was the biggest supporter and friend of Parvati and now here he will be her dushman  Shocked Let's see how that turns out!!
minaz296 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing 😊