TB article:Anuj Sachdeva and Urvashi's affair ends

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Anuj Sachdeva and Urvashi's affair ends..

Monday, July 04, 2011 | 6:20:28 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Anuj Sachdeva and Urvashi's affair ends..

The grapevine is abuzz with the news of Anuj Sachdeva and Urvashi Dholakia's break up..

It's been long since the news of Anuj Sachdeva dating the elderly actress Urvashi Dholakia has hit the tabloids. The duo has been spotted regularly at parties, and have spent quality time together.

However, the latest buzz is that the two have broken off, and are no longer enjoying their companionship.

A little birdie tells us, "Anuj and Urvashi have not openly talked about their relationship till now, but the fact is that they were together. But now it looks like they have issues with compatibility and are no longer together".

Urvashi did not want to comment on this at all.

Anuj Sachdeva on the other hand told us,  "There was nothing between us. We have a same group of friends and roam around together. I have never said anything about our relationship. People just write what they want to write".

Anuj who is currently in Srilanka shooting for an ad film is looking for his next role. He was recently offered Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi. "Yes I was offered the show but I could not take it up due to prior commitments in Srilanka".

Looks like the cozy phase of Anuj and Urvashi has hit a rocky patch...

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9900-anuj-sachdeva-and-urvashi-affair-ends.htm
Edited by lakshmin42 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am happy for Anuj. They both were not a proper match.
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Thanx 4 Sharing... If He Was Dating Her Then He Stupid (Sorry For Language)
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know I shudn't say this on someone's break up but sachi I feel happy after hearing this. As Lakshmi said, they were an improper match...
Now Anuj find someone who goes along with you... and makes a lovely couple with u...😊
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I m also happy for anuj if the newz is true.Bcoz as lakshmi said they r mismatch for each other.