Gauri Harmit to play Revati in Dwarikadeesh

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Gauri Harmit Kaur to play Revathy in Dwarkadheesh

Sunday, July 03, 2011 | 1:10:43 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    1 Comments
Gauri Harmit Kaur to play Revathy in Dwarkadheesh

Gauri Harmit Kaur to play Balram's wife, Revathy in Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna

Gauri Harmit Kaur who was last seen in Imagine's Meera as Meera's mother will now essay Revathy in Imagine's new show Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna produced by Sagar Pictures.

A source says, "Gauri has been finalized to play Balram's wife Revathy in Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna. Since Gauri had worked with Sagar Pictures earlier in Meera, the Production House was keen on taking her for the role of Revathy."

We contacted Gauri and she said, "Yes, I am plying Revathy in Dwarkasheesh and I am really excited about the character."

Balram will be eaasyed by Hemant Chadha...

Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna is set to launch on 4th July  at 8 pm on Imagine TV.

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She looks pretty attractive.  Balaram does look appropriate for this show, although I'd have liked Praphulla Pandey in this role.

Note that Dwarakadeesh forum is now open, and one can post these articles there
Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Praphulla Pandey was a great actor without the hair flips, his dialogue delivery was good, so I too would have liked to see him in this show, as Bheem perhaps. I think he has the perfect physique for the character of Bheem.

Vr15h thumbnail
Bhima, being a glutton, would probably have, if not a pot belly, at least a belly - he certainly wouldn't have the stomach abs that both Praphulla and Gurmeet have.  Maybe Rakesh Deewana can play Bhima - albeit w/ less of a belly??  But please, lose the beard!!!

I hope they re-use Adi Pachori as Shiva and Vikram Sharma as Hanuman.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Bhima, being a glutton, would probably have, if not a pot belly, at least a belly - he certainly wouldn't have the stomach abs that both Praphulla and Gurmeet have.  Maybe Rakesh Deewana can play Bhima - albeit w/ less of a belly??  But please, lose the beard!!!

I hope they re-use Adi Pachori as Shiva and Vikram Sharma as Hanuman.

Who's Rakesh Deewana?

Yeah, I guess Bhima might have a belly, but he was also supposed to be extremely muscular and fit, because of the rigorous training and rakshas killing he did. I don't generally visualize him as fat, just big and muscular.

I really loved Adi Pachori as Lord Shiva in ASR, and Vikram Sharma also made a good Hanuman, so I wouldn't mind seeing them both onscreen in those roles again, but since Hanuman's role in Krishna avatar isn't that big, they might just use the guy who's playing Hanuman in the current Jai Jai Jai Bajrangbali, since he'd be used to the role and wouldn't have to take much time off his own serial. 
Vr15h thumbnail
Rakesh Deewana was Kumbhakarna.  If he didn't have a pot belly, just a normal one, I think he'd be good.  Although he could just as easily be Ghatotkacha.

I'm just not getting any good Bhima actors in mind