Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone!.. Hope you are all having a great weekend.. Please keep hitting the chaska meter every time you visit the forum! Also, please comment on our dear saathiya casts IF profile.. lets help the show on the forum and rise the rankings! πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ Have a fabulous day! Edited by SNS_fan100 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mandy20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANJ4

Yes ... good one.

Thanks dear πŸ˜†
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have been trying for last couple of weeks to post as much as possible. But when I hit the CM the number of votes does not change. Is this correct?

Sandy x
shajnaii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i guess it shows last weeks no. of hits...

so keep hittting... hopefully we will get  a  high rank in the coming week..

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely thought. Am already doing that.

By the way, what's your good name friend?
Mandy20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Predator-

Lovely thought. Am already doing that.

By the way, what's your good name friend?

Thanks, my name is Mandy πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
Mandy20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyuk

I have been trying for last couple of weeks to post as much as possible. But when I hit the CM the number of votes does not change. Is this correct?

Sandy x

Yes, the number of votes will only change every week or when the new rankings are updatedπŸ˜†, remember to keep voting and showing supportπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think the show is loosing popularity because developments in the storyline are too slow, also the love story is taking ages to happen and people are slowly loosing interest, we will try as much as possible as us regulars to the forum are addicted, but if Gopi learns nothing and carries on her stupidity (not seeing through that Rashi is her enemy), you can be good when you know your enemies, and Aham carries on being stubborn that's zero movement in the story and we are tired of it.

The Saathiya show can develop the story and move away from the original villains and if the love story starts doesn't mean they can't have problems in their married life to show, at the moment we raise the rankings but they take a nose dive every time Aham yells at Gopi for being stupid and he takes two steps back from their relationship, we are tired of trying to raise Saathiya if the CV's themselves are not helping the situation.πŸ˜’ πŸ˜”
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sns is loosing drops in TRP, its our chance to make it back to no 1 or 2 so that the show doesn't end

remember some of sp shows are ending, we don't want sns to end do we?
i hope they bring the new girl in sooon

Gosh i need Aham more on screen πŸ˜  and less rashi kalakarnis along with Urmi
😳
Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The reason we are no longer hitting that meter is the cvs have disappointed us time n time again,  we want goham we are not getting its the same cat n mouse game or  going round n round in circles, once we get what we want  then we will give the cvs what they want