^| Criticism/Concerns Thread |^

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Everyone

As many are unhappy with the way the show is shaping up the DT has decided to Re-open the Criticism Thread .. This thread would be made a sticky every weekends so u can list ur concerns , suggestions ..
All posts regarding whether be it characters , acting , direction which we do not like should be posted here ...any other threads made would b closed or trashed down or moved here ..

Members are allowed to criticize and voice their dislike for certain aspect(s) of the show.. but the same thing is not allowed in repetition ..

Every member is allowed to express their opinions & one should respect that ,, if a certain member doesn't like it they should just ignore it or discuss it out in a healthy way & should not by any mean  impose their views on others ,, & this goes 4 both the parties in the discussion ..
 Plzz do not take pot shots at other members  or get personal during a discussion .. Any speech direct or indirect, which constitutes a personal attack against another member is not allowed .. & if a member is found to b doing this, strict action would be taken & it would result in get his/her Warning Level increased without any notice ..

Comparisons between actors & Bashing wont b allowed ..

As this thread will only b a sticky during weekends so it will be considered your responsibility to find this thread and post in there during the week should you feel the need instead of making new threads ..
U will find the link to this thread in the Archives or the Rules & Regulations Thread ..

&
 Pllzz do REPORT to us if u notice anything offensive or any kind of rude behavior in this thread ..

Thanxx a lot..😊
Looking 4ward to ur Help & Co-operation

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks shabz...this topic was needed... mayb u cud inc this topic in the archive mansion so members r able 2 access the topic during the week...
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

thanks shabz...this topic was needed... mayb u cud inc this topic in the archive mansion so members r able 2 access the topic during the week...

The link to this thread has already been added in the Archive Mansion & The Rules & Guidelines thread ..😊
sjj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aj kal  main LTL1 dkh rhi wao yar kiya acting hai MR ki... tasha chemistry...aur mst imp story me jaan thi likn ab... no MR ...no tasha chemistry...aur mashaAllah story ka toh kiya hi khna hai😡...plz stop this crap story... we miss our old dutta plz come back plz...😭...clours waly toh shyd kch sunna hi nae chahty unhy bs apna para hai audience ki toh koi parwa hi nae karta hai sb ko bs apni hi pari rhti hai phir hm pagal hai jo in ky show dhkty hai aun inhy hit kar daity hai par... i must say that they have no feelings for others...
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shabbir should work on his look i.e need to gain a bit weight for Dutta character...

ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Duttas character has been ruined kaha humara woh sher Dutta LTL season 1 aur kaha yeh kamzor chua the so called Dutta of LCL aka LTL season 2 ðŸ˜¡
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Pls get rid of Digu's tight trousers. Its not pretty!🤢
Make New Dutta wear shoes...he doesnt have pretty feet.
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well very lose end in story
shabir personally i hate u as dutta
one free advise
work out on
ur pauses n voice
its help u in future
Edited by sana141994 - 12 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can we please get rid of the character of Digamber? He serves no purpose in the show.
Naku is back to PN and so is Dutta the character; can we move on to other interesting tracks or end the show please?
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Has Shabbir been a good replacement for Mishal or not? I want post the feedback of two members from another thread:

ltl1deewani:
I will not entirely agree with you. It is true that Shabbir has not the X-factor as in Mishal and he can not do proper justice to the character. But still i believe that if the story had maintained its originality, Shabbir could have done much much better. Its more than a month now since DSP is back into the show, but still the story is uselessly revolving around deegu and other unnecessary tracks...I believe there is no scope left in the show for DSP. Its totally ruined now. So, i'll not be that harsh on SA.

droopy_asleep
I dont think its SA's fault that Dutta's character is being shown the way its being shown.
The track and the story is crap right now and I dont see why Digu is still in the show. He should exit, Naku should get her memory back and SA should get scope to perform as the real Dutta, not as some drugged out individual. He is a different actor, has his own methodology he will bring to the character, so I wont be harsh on him by comparing him with Mishal. Mishal is in his own league and SA is in his own; let him interpret Dutta the way he would and then lets pass a judgement.
In the current state of affairs he has not had the chance to portray Dutta the way Dutta normally is.

My take: I agree with what the members have said above. What is Digu still doing on the show? Why is Dutta being treated as an extra between Naku and Digu? Does the actor has some special setting with the people who matter in the channel?