Anuj Sachdeva's Starry Tantrums

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Anuj Sachdeva aka Amrit of 'Sabki Laadli Bebo' seems to be always surrounded by controversies. Be it demanding pay hikes, throwing tantrums or tiffs with co-actor Bebo aka Shivshakti's father this lad surely knows how to keep himself in news.

The latest news doing the rounds is that Anuj opted out from the lead role in the show 'Sanskar Laxmi' at the last minute putting the production house in a fix. Buzz is that after Anuj failed to appear on the sets the production house had to replace him with Shakktii Arora for the lead role.

Sources say that the production house had agreed to all the terms and conditions of Anuj before finalizing him for the lead role. But before he was supposed to sign a contract he opted out for reasons unknown. Sources add that the production house is quite miffed with his unprofessional attitude.

While defending himself Anuj said that he was very much ready to be the part of the show but due to his prior commitments he requested the production house to push his dates, however the makers of the show were not keen on managing the dates. Hence nothing could be finalized.

While defending himself Anuj said that he was very much ready to be the part of the show but due to his prior commitments he requested the production house to push his dates, however the makers of the show were not keen on managing the dates. Hence nothing could be finalized.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not again. How many controversial articles are we hearing about Anuj. Any way thanks for sharing Mythily.
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the article Mythilly...

Where was this show Sansar Laxmi suppose to come, I think I read abt it somewhere but never knew Anuj was going to be a part of it.

I hope Anuj opted out due to some solid reason, and if he just didn't feel like doing it at the last moment, then he shud really learn to be more professional in these matters for a successful career.

Our prayers are with you Anuj, pls be back soon on TV !!!